New to site

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: scarletrose, windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid, Votispoint, TaraG

Esox
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:43 pm

New to site

Postby Esox » Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:22 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site. I have mild depression for a good number of years. I have been to a number of different chat/forums so I know what to do and say. At some of those sites I'm know as 'Yeti' and l like passing out peices to whole cheese cakes and a beverage known as Faygo (a pop from Michigan). I happen to enjoy fishing and have read JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Ring series and The Hobbit.

Velmaussell
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:35 pm

Re: New to site

Postby Velmaussell » Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:36 pm

Me and my old uni friends have a weekly video call where we just chat and play casual games. One of the guys moved to Australia last year and was telling us about visiting Crown Casino over the weekend. That inspired us to jump onto a multiplayer poker platform together. We found a site with zero hassle, instant deposits, and cool weekly promos. We played for hours, laughing over video chat while trying to bluff each other. It turned out to be one of the best virtual hangouts we have had in a long time.


Return to “New Member Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 256 guests