The Need to Ease Incessant Loneliness

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: scarletrose, windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid, Votispoint, TaraG

MallSong
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2026 11:51 pm

The Need to Ease Incessant Loneliness

Postby MallSong » Fri Sep 04, 2026 11:44 am

I have basically no one to talk to. I do not have a good relationship with my sister nor my father. My mom is the only person I talk to but of course that is limited on many fronts. When I'm at home I find myself needing to listen to podcasts 24/7. Mostly comedy podcasts, which is strange because I don't even laugh at things anymore. I'm starting to get annoyed by this fact because I am beginning to realize that its just a substitute for talking to real people. I guess annoyed isn't the right word. I am indifferent about it. As I am most things. Depression is awesome haha. How do you guys deal with loneliness

nanalyly
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:14 pm

Re: The Need to Ease Incessant Loneliness

Postby nanalyly » Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:39 pm

I found this honest reflection on loneliness and the difficulty of feeling connected to others very relatable. I can understand how listening to podcasts might provide some comfort when meaningful conversations are hard to find. Slope Rider

threesubway
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:58 am

Re: The Need to Ease Incessant Loneliness

Postby threesubway » Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:59 am

nanalyly wrote:I found this honest reflection on loneliness and the difficulty of feeling connected to others very relatable. I can understand how listening to podcasts might provide some comfort when meaningful conversations are hard to find. friday night funkin

I experience the same things that you do. I don't have any suggestions. People give me suggestions all of the time but it never helps. I especially have it when something's coming up that I'm dreading, which can lead to a moment of truth - like going to the doctor, taking the car in the garage, and other things.

Online
jisoo200
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:07 am

Re: The Need to Ease Incessant Loneliness

Postby jisoo200 » Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:08 am

I totally get the highs and lows you're talking about. I recently started playing slope run to distract myself, but sometimes I find it more frustrating than fun! Anyone else relate? slope run


Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jisoo200 and 79 guests