IF I COULD

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

pablos

Postby pablos » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:48 am

Awesome. Its very touching. It reminds me of the song, "If I could, Yes I would,..." (I think by Simon and Garfunkle??) Though your sharing is much deeper and special.
Pablos

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:52 am

((((((((((( pablos ))))))))))))))

Nothing to do with this, but song in my mine, Red, Red Wine. Silly huh?

Warmie

xken728

Touched

Postby xken728 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:00 pm

It was quiet tonight and i just had a quick look around at some of my old threads, when i wrote this many of you my freinds were absent ,and ive just seen some of the messages ,you my freinds had left for
Myself and lots of concern for Fran also ,you know i may become silent one day and not return ,but i will always remember my dear freinds here ,Thankyou so much ,im so deeply touched ,Bless you .Ken and Fran,,,Goodnight and have a good weekend xken728...a.k.a xn728

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:30 pm

(((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))

At some point in time, I will be like you. Become silent and not return. We all do what is best for us in the end. I do believe that.

I know you have gone through a lot, come here to get and give support (and you do a grand job at that). If that times comes, for you or me, then it does.

In my mind I know which path I must be on, and the day will come that I will succeed, now if that means I am not here, then that will be. Some may miss me, others, no they won't. Isn't that life?

Whatever you do, do it for you and your Fran, you two should be the center of your world. I feel honored that I am consider a friend. When my time finally rolls around, I will remember that.

Do take care of you and Fran, sleep well tonight. May tomorrow bring you sunshine and soft clouds. Be good to you for me please.

Warmie

xken728

Thankyou Warmie

Postby xken728 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi Warmie ,you stick to that path ,at times it may be clutered with obtructions ,but carry on your search ,and i do wish that you find what your looking for ,And you are a dear and trusted freind ,and as for Fran ,
most of my life ive been alive to look after her and as you know ive spent much of that time in the deep darkness ,but now im living for us both ,and we are enjoying it ,Now you take care also and let that same sun that warms us touch you also .Best wishes Ken and Fran,,

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:36 am

(((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))

Thank you for your encouragement. I have many people in my life that keep me going, you are one of them.

Just so you know, I see you and Fran a match made in heaven, you are one of the fortunate couples, never doubt that.

You are there for each other, wonderful thing.

Warmie

xken728

Your very welcome

Postby xken728 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi Warmie ,you to give much encouragement to lots of users here yourself ,and your kind words touch many including myself .
in your role as moderator you are firm but fair ,your corner is a place to be both enlightened ,and to laugh a little ,you are a lot more here than you may think ,and many here think a lot more of you than you may realise .
A few words here on the forum can and have meant so much to many ,people lost and at the end of their tether pherhaps will have found comfort here ,and the warmth and kindness here is infinate and you help make it what it is ,you musnt underestimate the importance of your warmsoul. Goodnight and warm wishes ,,Ken and Fran

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:35 am

((((((((((( Ken and Fran )))))))))))))

Hope all is well for you today.

Warmie

xken728

Thankyou Warmie

Postby xken728 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:12 pm

It was and has been ,and your so very kind , You look for something my freind ,and one day you will find it ,but you must never stop looking ,no matter how much you may have been hurt ,or feel tired and may have lost hope , Warm wishes Ken and Fran !!!!!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:27 pm

(((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))))

Stopped looking, not going through believing and then finding out it wasn't. Best the way things are.

You cherish your family and life, you have a winner with your Fran.

Take care

Warmie

Return to “Expressions”