The Plans For Tomorrow Thread

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

crystalgaze

The Plans For Tomorrow Thread

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Feel free to join in on this one!

I'll start.... I may "go down the road" tomorrow.... I might dress up a little more than usual & so forth.... I'm almost looking forward to it....

mpal050

Postby mpal050 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:40 am

I'm going to wake up early, help the Mackinnons pack their house, then pack up my house, then go to work, where I will be dressed as a corpse bride.

I am NOT going to lie in bed with anxiety, I am NOT going to bail helping my friends, I am NOT going to be grumpy at work and I am NOT going to 'forget' to dress up.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:11 am

Tomarrow, I'm going to call my family (all of it) and plan a thanksgiving dinner at my house. I'm going to have people around me again.

lostinlife

Postby lostinlife » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 am

Tomorrow I'm going to do some excercise at the gym to feel good and then take my little brother trick or treating in the evening...plan

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:09 am

Okay! It sounds like maybe this thread is working.... ? (crosses her fingers)

The point of the thread is to monitor what you look forward to, if anything. Hopefully that gives a reason to live on or something like that, maybe to monitor interest levels. Basically, I hope it helps!

Well, I didn't bother with my plans, but I did take care of myself that day, so it worked out well enough. (e.g. clipped, filed, buffed my nails, did a foot soak, etc.)

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 am

Tomorrow, I'm going to have a lie-in. ( The clocks go back an hour at 2:00 AM on Sunday morning, because of the end of British Summer Time, so I get an extra hour in bed. ) Then I'm going to have a shower, before watching the rerun of this week's two episodes of the Sarah Jane Adventures. In the afternoon I'm going to a local cafe for cheese on toast and tea with lemon. After that, I'm going to visit a friend of mine who has a comic shop. He's presently moving his shop from where he is at the moment to a better location in the city centre. So, his friends are helping him sort out his stock and arrange it in his new shop. And, I should also find time to revisit my " mispent youth ", by watching a few episodes of Captain Scarlet, the original series, on DVD. :)

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to watching my son come back from Trick or treating with his grandma, with a big smile on his face. Beneath the power ranger mask of course.

Holly

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:32 pm

:D I so DO remember those power rangers......

cloudwalker

Postby cloudwalker » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:51 pm

Tomorrow I am going to try to be positive about the things I have to do even though I'm tired and I want to just curl up in bed.

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:30 pm

(((((((((Cloudwalker))))))))) as long as you are willing to try, there is room for improvement. Wishing you good luck for tomorrow.

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:15 pm

I will start back riding my bike around town tomorrow. I haven't been since almost a year. Also try to be more social.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Okay Jaymn :) Sounds good! (((((((((((( Jay )))))))))))))

On a different note....

Well.... Um... My plans for tomorrow actually happened today.... :lol: (I got impulsive & just upped + did it.)

Today was laundry day.... I was going to do it tomorrow but did it today, so maybe I will pack away laundry tomorrow.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:44 pm

1. To go get good cat food for Gray Missy.... (the gray + black striped cat I keep seeing around the yard)

I call it Gray Missy, but I don't know whether it's a girl or boy yet..... :lol:

2. To get a few bars of handmade soap to tide me over until what I ordered gets here....

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”