Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:03 am

Me, tired beyond words!

Warmie

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:22 am

right now there is so much going on.... i think i just feel overwhelmed. 5 days and counting.....

Jeanne

Postby Jeanne » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:38 am

Obayan

Hang in there. You are a strong woman. It will be worth it in the end.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:55 am

Yes Obayan, hang in there, all you can do.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:30 pm

((((((((((((( Warmie, Obayan, everyone )))))))))))))))))

Today is okay.... I could complain, but it is really minor.....

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:05 pm

((((crystalgaze)))) you change your mind, we are here to listen. No matter how minor you think it is. If it affects you and getting it out helps, or if we can listen and try to help, then its important to share. You aren't alone. But glad you're okay.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:43 am

Thank you hollyann! (((((((((( hollyann ))))))))))))))))

Today is okay.... just a tad beat... was a little sore this morning....

Was a little overwhelmed yesterday with the cleaning.... so unknown to me, my Dad came up to help me out just a little bit.... (putting hangers in the back room closet) Then he went to do the other side of the house.....

I have been making lots of noise to keep myself together to do the cleaning or else I would rather not doing it, since it's so intensive.... but everyone is working--the people across the street building the house, my Dad working downstairs or on the other side upstairs... etc. etc.

pablos

Postby pablos » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:33 am

((((Crystalgaze))))

Sometimes all we can do is one day, one moment at a time and just do our best. That is OK!. We are all here when you need to share.

pablos

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Some times when cleaning it can help to set a time frame for yourself. Im going to work at it for this long, take a break for so long. And then repeat process. I found it helpful when I do housework or I get too overwhelmed. ((((((Crystal))))) sorry you are a bit sore.

keluca

Postby keluca » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Sad, sore and very tearful, I keep crying for no reason and it is scary

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 am

((( keluca )))

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:24 pm

((((((( Obayan, hollyann, keluca, pablos, Warmie )))))))))))))))

A time frame might work.... :D I usually work until I feel tired or don't want to do anymore for the day...

I am.... (dare I say it...???) ~whispers~ okay.... I just wish this mosquito would stop bugging me and it won't stop going after my legs.... Sheesh!! :lol:

At the same time, I'm not really sure how to feel.... It's so weird!! I guess the word for it is "meh".....

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:45 pm

I'm feeling a bit off today. I'm taking a break from the chat room which is always scarey...

Hi. My name is Obayan and i'm a workaholic.....

I wonder if there's a 12 step program for workaholics... i'd probably do them twice just to have something to do with the other 2 minutes....

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 am

Hi Obayan! I'm a fellow workaholic usually, too, but I have tried to slow down, as best as I can.

All I will say is to take care of yourself so that you are not stressing yourself out overly. My body forced me to cool out for a bit. (In the beginning, that's when I started to get sick and instead, I ignored the warning signs, which ended up in everything getting worse.)

Also, while the chat and the site are great places to be, I will tell you the reason that I am not here, as often as I used to be.... I think I can share it now.

I found myself exhausted and depleted. In fact, I'm still trying to recover. I've found that recovering my spirit seems to be harder to do than anything else. To me, it's not as direct as everything else (e.g. to recover your energy: eat, sleep, et al....)

Unless you have lots of people in your immediate space to give you lots of hugs, kisses (just plain old warmth or affection), I would take more time to breathe in between, so you don't end up like me or perhaps it was weakness on my part, I don't know.

First, being here can/may fill a void, but if you overdo it, then you may get tired--as with anything else. I guess that's where the saying 'Everything in moderation' or however it goes comes into play.

I remember one day having a vision for this forum, for it to be a more positive place. I tried so hard. I think some people caught onto what I was trying to do. I didn't want here to be a place where mainly the darkness of depression and other illnesses were discussed. I had wished for there to be more light on the forum as well, similar to what's seen in Warmie's and Grok's posts, in the hopes of balancing out the darkness.

So far in the day.... I am a little beat this morning.... Unfortunately, I awoke with a headache and slept strangely in the last few hours of my sleep. That so like me..... :lol:

pablos

Postby pablos » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:47 pm

I am doing ok. Following my regime, food, exercise, meditation, etc.
I am concerned for my wife who is worried to death she will loose her job. I can only be there for her and not get caught up in the fear and anxiety. One thing, one day at a time.
pablos

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”