Howdy

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

dan1483

Howdy

Postby dan1483 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Well. I'm sure yall recognize my screenname but thought i would fill you in more about me.

I'm Dan. I'm 17. Just graduated highschool a few weeks ago. I drive a 97 Ford Ranger which i pour countless dollars of my parents money into. lol. As it sits now it is in the driveway with a blown brake line on the rear axle. That being said that truck is one of my favorite things. Hmm i'll move on.

I have been dating an amazing girl i'll refer to as anna on here. Not her real name but it's what me and her family call her. She lives in wisconsin so why we don't get to see each other in person we still get to talk to each other. Granted that is limited contact as there has been some issues but i think me, her, and her parents have it squared away and it's behind us. Either way the girl is amazing and is my world. I sometimes wonder if she realizes how much i love her and think she is amazing, either way as long as she knows i love her that's all i care about. She is kindof what has helped me the last few months to improve some tings in my life.

I suffer from fibromyalgia, which leaves me fatigued and in pain but somehow i survive. The medications help a lot so that's probably why. When i have the energy i love working on anything with a motor, guns, knives, CB radio (yes we still ratchet jaw. that's where my screen name came from my cb handle), my girl who i should have put at the top of that list and a whole mess of other stuff. I have been clinically diagnosed with depression for about a year though i have lived with it longer. Feel free to ask me anything.

Dan

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:17 am

Welcome to the family dan.

(((( hugs ))))

Jeanne

Postby Jeanne » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:15 am

Dan.
Welcome!! You have so much on your lpate for being so young.
My husband has firbo too. It stinks at best. Glad the meds are helping you. You deserve some relief.

My son has had two Rangers. He has beat the tar out of them and they still run. One has been running with a rod knock for about a year now. Hope you can get your brakes fixed soon. They are kind of important after all.

Take care. Post again soon. Love to hear from you.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Lots of great people here to get to know hon. Hope to hear more soon.

keluca

Postby keluca » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi
Welcome to the forums,
Hope to chat with you soon we're a friendly bunch and all ready listen :)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:44 pm

((((((((((( dan ))))))))))))

Welcome, I see a kind and caring soul in you. Please continue sharing and the caring and supportive chatters will answers.

Warmsoul

dan1483

Postby dan1483 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:44 am

Just wanted to say to everybody sorry i didn't respond and thank you for the welcomes. It's been a very busy and crazy couple months.

Jeanne i did fix my brakes on the truck. Though to be honest you don't really need rear brakes in theory. I mean legally yes but 70% or more of your stopping wear and tear is put on your front brakes. That's why they wear out quicker normally.

Dan

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 am

(((((((((((((( Dan ))))))))))))))

WB :wink:

Warmie

Monty

Postby Monty » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Add another welcome to the list.

Sometimes I look at the computer in my room and just wish that I could sit down and take part in the forums. Must admit that things have been very busy here with my elderly mom. So know what it is like to get wrapped up in other things.

Did you fix the brakes on your truck on your own?
I have a son who is from the farm who used to fix my car. Sorry that we don't live in the same town anymore. Costs so much to go to a mechanic to do the things that I used to get done for free.

Hope things are going well with you.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:08 am

I'm very glad you fixed your brakes. Even the back ones. :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”