COME HOME SOON XXX

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

xn728

COME HOME SOON XXX

Postby xn728 » Fri May 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Ive left quick messages on the forum for most of my freinds who are pretty much silent ,,of course were all freinds here ,,and i love you all ,,some of you dont have recent threads for me to find ,,so ill just say it here ,,,those of you who ive missed ,,no order of course !!! aim ,a5
misty,deepeyes ,little me ,blueisgreen,there are so many of you ,,and if your name is not here its only my bad memory ,im hoping we hear from you all soon ,werever you are ,,you must remember that we all feel the same pain ,,but deal with it in differant ways ,,ive met wonderful people here ,,have felt such kindness and warmth ,,ive cryed with my head in my hands when ive read some of your storys ,,sometimes in pain sometimes in relief to see that im not alone in this dark place we are forced to occupy ,,and now each time i log on my heart sinks as i look with hope for those names ive missed for so long ,,but no still not there ,, ,the illness we carry is very complex indeed ,take me and the visitor ,how many of you believe i can actually see it ,,and now its been absent for weeks ,,my mind tells me that it must be a small gift of respite ,before i become the victim of a sudden inexplicable death ,,what a strange way to live mmmm,,,,but look at what i try to write the love and hope ,and the urge and need for you to carry on ,,for us all to carry on ,,it took me a long time to show the effection i do here in my posts ,,always thought i was cheating in some way on my wife fran ,,but i learned,,that it ok to say i love you guys and hugs ,its just as freinds would greet and talk to each other anywere in the world ,,,come home soon all of you ,we all miss you ,,ok just gonna give you all a hug (((((((((missing you all our absent freinds ))))))))))),,,come home soon ,,lots of love ken and fran xxxx,,please keep safe

xn728

MISSING YOU ALL

Postby xn728 » Sun May 16, 2010 2:21 am

Sunday another day ,,and your all so silent ,,im missing you ,hopeing your all safe ,,im sure i will see you soon ,,,dont be alone ,,,hugs (((((all))))),,,,lots of love ken xxxxx

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sun May 16, 2010 9:53 am

I know.... It's too bad we can't have a party.... & tell stories or so.....

xn728

MAYBE WE CAN

Postby xn728 » Sun May 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Mabye one day we can ,,((((((onika)))))),,maybe we can ,,and that party
would be full of happy smiling faces ,,i would see to that ,,hugs ((((onika)))),, :D :lol: :wink: :o :) :D

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue May 18, 2010 8:58 am

I worry about the people who disappear from here as well. I hope and pray that all is well.

xn728

IM SURE THEY FEEL OUR THOUGHTS FOR THEM

Postby xn728 » Tue May 18, 2010 9:19 am

Yes (((((mich ))))),,i know you worry to ,,we look out for one an other ,,
im sure our freinds know were thinking of them ,,and hopefully we,ll be here when they return ,,nice to see you mich ,,my thoughts are always with you as well ,,,so dont you feel alone ,,, :) ,,,see you soon hugs
(((((mich))))),,,,,lots of love ken xxxx

xn728

MISSING YOU ALL (((((ALL)))))

Postby xn728 » Fri May 21, 2010 3:03 pm

I think about you all everyday ,,not just as a group of people ,,but as dear individual freinds missing from my life ,,,i miss you all so much ,,and each and everyone of you know im talking to you ,,sometimes i cant talk to you on your threads as i would like ,,frans has her needs and it keeps me busy ,,but i never stop worryng about you ,,i know you suffer greatly ,,and it hurts that i cant touch you in some way and take that pain away ,,,i know this is little comfort when you feel as bad as you do ,,but my thoughts are always with you ,,the candles are always lit ,,and i pray for you each morning ,,yeahh yeahhh i know most people pray at night ,but its a ken thing ok ,LOL,,,,but i do without fail ,,,ta ta ,,for now ,
you know what hurts most about you not being around, Im missing the words that you havent said !! HUGS (((((((((MY DEAREST FREINDS )))))))
hope you can return home soon lots of love ken xxxxx

xn728

THINKING OF YOU ALL XXX

Postby xn728 » Tue May 25, 2010 6:27 am

THINKING AND MISSING YOU ALL LOTS ,,,CANDLES ARE LIT EVERYDAY ,feel better soon my dearest freinds ,,hugs to (((((((((you all my dearest freinds )))))))))),,,come home soon ,,,lots of love ken xxxx
I WAKE EVERYDAY ,,AND LOOK FOR YOU ALL !!!!BE SAFE WERE EVER YOU MAY BE XXX

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed May 26, 2010 7:04 am

I have been away for a few days but am back now and anxious to catch up with everyone. I will update soon.

-Stephen-

Postby -Stephen- » Sat May 29, 2010 8:21 pm

((((((((( ken and Mich )))))))))

I know you don't know me too well (if at all), but I do read your posts. I hope you're both doing okay.

You're both much needed here, and I hope this site offers something back to you in return. It's great to have you with us on this journey through depression and anxiety.

Stephen

aim

Postby aim » Sat May 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Hello Friends...

I'm sorry for my absence. I've been using the blog site attached to this more often lately. I hope you are able to go there too.

Ken - how is your lovely wife and family?

Mich - how the heck are you????

A million hugs to you both.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:26 am

((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))

Where are you buddy of mine? Making me worry here.

Warmie

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:28 am

((((((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))))))

Hope to hear from you soon....

Warmie

Mich

Postby Mich » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:36 pm

I am constantly wondering how things are going for you and Fran. We all miss you around here. I hope all is well.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:07 am

((((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))

As you said, 'come home soon'!!

Warmie

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”