Giving a good freind a hug !

Off-and-on topics to brighten your day. Please feel free to comment upon what you've read.

Moderator: Moderators

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu May 20, 2010 2:40 am

((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))

The appointment will be there before you know it. Think positive.

No biggie with mine, bandage and stitches will be gone today and I will be able to take a proper and very long shower when the time rolls around. Love that thought.

I am managing, but thanks for your concern and wishes.

Now going to try for some sleep, getting a cold, coughing, sneezing, you know the routine, that is making sleep impossible.

Talk another time....

Warmie

xn728

THE WAIT IS ARRRGGHHH

Postby xn728 » Thu May 20, 2010 8:52 am

HEY (((((girl ))))))) sorry to hear about the cold ,,,it will soon go hopefully ,,,well not long to go now ,,,ive chewed my nails off ,,,i,ll stop when i get to the knuckle though ,,,,hope your well ,,and wake to a nice day ,,hugs for now (((((((warmie girl )))))),,,,hugs (((((((all my dear freinds))))))) lots of love ken xxxxxx,,,,,or kenny pop,,,just for you lisa !!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu May 20, 2010 10:00 am

(((((((((((( Obayan, soke, Ken, chatters, friends, readers, Everyone )))))))))

Did I get everyone???

Warmie

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu May 20, 2010 10:43 am

(((((((( Ken ))))))))))))

Appointment is over. The toe that had the surgery is black, LOL scared me at first, BUT that is normal. The growth was so large it stretched the skin so thin, so blah blah blah.

Looks good, so the doctor says, wrapped once again but only until Sunday. I then can take that off myself and take the longest shower in history, LOL. Will stay in that shower until the water is cold, you can bet on that.

Now I am truly hoping that your appointment went as well as mine. Please let me know, asap.

Oh yeah, next Thursday is when I have the finally go around with the foot. The removal of a large toenail that has gone astray. Axe dropped on it when I was very young, grew back crocked and toenail grows to side of toe and out. With the diabetes I can not continue trying to keep it cut, so this is the best way to go. LOL, aren't I the weird one. Anyways that is just something that can be done in office and healed in about a month, so I am going with it.

Thanks Ken, just for everything....waiting to hear from you.

Warmie

xn728

glad your ok xxx

Postby xn728 » Thu May 20, 2010 11:26 am

hey (((((((warmie girl))))))) sooo glad to see that everythings healing ok ,
i bet it did look scary at first ,,its a bit of a shock i bet,,,well sundays not far away is it so ,,youll soon be free to spend a while in the shower ,,ok i understand about the toenail ,,so once that is done you should be ok,,,,and hey your not weird ,,altough im not sure if should ask what the young girl warmie was doing with the axe !!!,,im glad it all went ok ,,you sound happy im really glad about that ,,,hugs ((((((warmie))))),,,,xxxx it gives me a warm feeling knowing ive been a help !!! thanks,,,
ok ,
ahhh well(((((((warmie girl))))))) the doctor said it looks like it will most likely be diabeties 2 ,,aparently formed after the age of 40, ,,after that i went a bit numb and didnt really hear what was being said ,,the next step is comfirmation ,this involves a fasting blood test still not confirmed yet i suppose ,,but it sounds like just a matter of double checking now ,,the eyes gave it away ,and the fatiuqe .I
knew really i think ,and thought i felt ok about it,,,
and Ive felt happy for weeks now ,but not anymore ,i think i want to lay down in the dark and quiet ,and just try and let it all sink in my brain somewere ,The depression lifted didnt it ,,but remember i did say ,im sure theres something else waiting for me and im right arent i!!!!cunning visitor !!!!
the neck pain ,he thinks the soft bits in my spine at the top of my neck are swelling up and being forced against the nerves ,,so im being reffered to a nuerologist for examanation and xrays,,hey (((((((girl))))))) ive got a bit of a headache and feel a little low ,,so ill say bye for now ,,and ill have that lay down for a little while ,,im glad i was able to share this with you ,youve been a great help , ,,,enjoy the rest of your day
and ,,take care ,,hugs ((((((((warmie girl)))))))),,hugs to ((((((((everyone)))))))),,lots of love ken xxxxxxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu May 20, 2010 11:53 am

(((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))

First off, I do understand the shock you are feeling. But please please listen to me on this. I have a family doctor that is working hard with me to adjust meds. Not doing insulin shots now, taking 2 different meds, pill form, twice a day and keeping a handle on it.

Yes you will have to watch what you eat, but it isn't that bad, honest. Lots of material out there to help you make those adjustments. All in all it will make you healthier with eating properly. The finger sticks, daily, you will get use to. Part of your life, like brushing the teeth.

You will know, by how you feel when the sugar level is out of whack, you body works that way. You can deal with it and live with it.

Know what made me accept it? Seeing young children with diabetes and knowing what they go through BUT they enjoy life to the fullest. Now I was thinking, if a child came do this, then why can't I? I am a adult, I make the decisions, I can and will get it into control.

It doesn't change your feelings, your love, you remain the you with your values of life, family and friends. It only changes a small part of your life, making you do adjustments. So I eat a little differently than I was, so I talk 4 extra pills a day. It works, I am alive and feeling human. There are millions of people that deal with it, so much worse off than I. I just step back, look about, and tend to be more thankful for so much. It is an eye opener, for I know it could be worse than what it is.

Read all you can (very important to do this) , make your charts, menu's, pay attention to your body (especially your feet, LOL). You can and will do this, YOU are not a quitter, not what I see. All I know, life can remain in our 'normal zone' with a few tweats here and there.

(((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))) tell that 'visitor' he hasn't won yet, and you aren't going to allow him to do that!!!!! Stay strong!

Warmie

P. S. The young 'Warmie child' thought she would help "Dad" with his work, need I say more? Yes I am getting there, getting issues taken care of and back to some 'normal' life for me. Especially being able to work in my garden. :)

xn728

(((((((warmie thankyou)))))))

Postby xn728 » Fri May 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Hello (((((((warmie)))))))),,hope your doing ok today ,,,dont know if you got the message earlier,,to say i was having trouble posting ,,but heres goes again ,,ive dumped ,,explorer and ive downloaded firefox ,,seems to be working !!!!!,,,,you have been a great help to me ,,and i am listening to you ,i still feel pretty lousy ,,but i hear what your saying to me ,,youve been .are going thru these things so you know ,,i looked at stuff on line last night ,,and it did upset me some of it ,,hell all i want to do is give you a big hug now !!!,,,ill use your example as my lead (((((girl))))),,,ill look again at the diabetes site over the weekend but im just not able to face it just now ,ive just sat around the house with a glazed expression on my face !,,ok warmie ,,your words ive taken in ,,and they mean a lot to me
thankyou ,,you know i thought this would be the usaul nothing ,,thats why it came as a shock i think ,,i thought the blurred vision was due to the neck trouble ,,,by the way i have an abnormal liver function ,,didnt quite explain what that means ,,but maybe the doc could see i had left for another planet LOL,,,,,ill say bye for now ,,gonna have a sleeping tab and shut things out for a while ,,,ps ,,i like the idea of the carving in the stones ,,we have a little rock area in the corner of our garden ,,,,,
really hoping your feeling good ,,and having a nice day ,,,wish you new how much your support has meant to me !!!,,,,,,just time now for a great big hug ((((((((((((((((((warmie girl )))))))))))))))))))))heres a big hug
((((((((((((((((((((everyone of my dear freinds )))))))))))))))))))) love you all ken xxxxxxxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri May 21, 2010 6:10 pm

(((((((((( Ken ))))))))

With all you have gone through in your life, this will be easy. It can be controlled, just remember that. It is a lot to deal with all at once.

Hope you get a good night of sleep, was out and about today doing errands, etc. Sorry for being so late in answering.

Goodnight to you and Fran, take care, make tomorrow a good day please.

NN

Warmie

xn728

THANKS FOR YOU (((((WARMSOUL))))

Postby xn728 » Sat May 22, 2010 2:27 am

Well your belief in me is very good (((((warmie girl))))),,its nice to hear ,
but i will admit ive woke this morning feeling very negative ,and thoughts
just now are to turn my back on it all and walk away ,,carry on as if it doesnt exist,!! your kind words are all in my mind ,and thankyou for letting me share some of your ((((((((warmsoul))))))),,keep it and yourself very safe ,hopeing you have that sunny weekend ,and you to sleepwell,,early morning for you now ,,wake to a sunny day my dear freind,your foot will be better soon and i will pray for no more pain for you !!,I know you will understand now when i say im gonna sit with those rock for a while ,,i have lots to tell them !!!,,,hugs ((((((((warmie girl))))))),,,,,hugs ((((((((all my dear freinds)))))))) talk again soon!! ps warmie ,,everyone ,,
Fran is improving a little ,,thanks for careing xxx ,,lots of love ken xxxx,,,
Always will be in my thoughts !!!xx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat May 22, 2010 8:13 am

(((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))

Sorry to say, this is one thing your body won't allow you to turn your back on and ignore. Remember it is changing your eye-site as it is, so getting a handle on it is a must. Not being negative, just saying this is something you MUST deal with and do the meds, change the eating habits.

Guess what I am saying it does exist and can be controlled.

Weather is suppose to be much, much nicer starting today, with no more rain until Wednesday. Yeah!! I love the rain, but not the harsh storms we have been having.

Have people working on my home, getting siding put on and my home is a large old home, almost a hundred years old. The front porch, which I love, has to be taken down and a new one put up. Oh it is going to be a huge porch again, just better now. Really excited about it all.

And, the large rock out front will stay!! :)

((((((((( Fran )))))))))))) no matter little improvement or a huge improvement, you keep going and keep that faith. Baby steps are always good. Best to you..

Warmie

xn728

SOORY FOR BEING NEGATIVE

Postby xn728 » Sat May 22, 2010 8:55 am

hello there ((((((warmie girl ))))))),,,yeah i know ,,,what ive gotta do ,,cant help feeling low ...ive treid to snap out of it ,,told myself sturnly last night that i would wake up this morning and get on with it ,,,hasnt worked ,,damn ,,,just filled with anger ,,,,,ok sorry , a few days maybe ,,i will be able to face it ,,,,,,
hey warmie ,,i know it may sound weird ,,but i always have a picture in my mind of my freinds ,,and were they may live ,,its just a comfort thing ,,probably miles apart from what most really are ,,but i did honestly picture you sat on that porch ,,in front of that big house ,,it was a whil;e ago now ,but it was a post ,or something about you and your father ,,,it was such a touching moment i remember ,,,thanks for that ,,im glad your excited about having things done ,,its good your feeling this way ,,its very hot here ,,,,fran is doing ok ,,,sunbathing a little ands then cooling down a little ,,,,,you enjoy your day ,,and yes you keep the rock ,,another nice picture in my mind ,,,im sorry for being negative ,,i know your helping me by telling me stuff,,,give it a few days ill be ok ,,,i dont handle stuff very well sometimes ,,,,,,,ok take good care ,,,well talk again soon ,,i may ask you the odd thing about the diabeties,,if you dont mind ,,,,
have a great afternoon ,,hugs ((((((((warmie girl))))))),,,,,,,hugs ((((((((everyone )))))))) lots of love ken and fran xxxxxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat May 22, 2010 7:50 pm

(((((( Ken ))))))

NN, sleep well...

Warmie

xn728

Take care of that warmsoul

Postby xn728 » Mon May 24, 2010 3:19 pm

((((((((((warmie))))))))))),,,just a hug and thankyou
lots of love ken xxxx
Enjoy your new porch when its ready ,,take care now !

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:09 pm

(((((((( Ken ))))))))))

Will enjoy, mess with in and out of house getting house ready for siding, but it will look great, no 'smart' when done.

Hope all is well with you.

Warmie

xn728

THANKYOU (((((WARMIE))))

Postby xn728 » Tue May 25, 2010 3:00 am

hey (((((((warmie girl))))))) were ok here ,,frans been much better ,,im just chaseing things round in my mind ,,and getting in a big mess ,,
i think you know ,ill get a grip soon ,,just hard to see right now ,,but ive been thru enough to know ,what i have to do ,,,
Anyway ive got to be ok if im gonna see the porch when its finished !!!
yikes thats got you worried (((((girl))))) LOL,,,,hope the foots mending ok ,,,did you get that sunshine you were promised?
it was very hot here on sunday ,,it got to 32 c,,,was worried about fran but she was fine had the air conditioner on in the house it was like a fridge ,,,ok ,,,ferret walking time now ,,thanks ,,hugs (((((((warmie)))))))
hope to see ya later ,,,lots of love ken and fran xxxx
hugs (((((((everyone)))))) missing you all so much xxxx
ps warmie ,,,fasting results will be back on friday x

Return to “Warmsoul's Corner”