Giving a good freind a hug !

Off-and-on topics to brighten your day. Please feel free to comment upon what you've read.

Moderator: Moderators

xn728

SO FAR SO GOOD

Postby xn728 » Mon May 17, 2010 7:21 am

morning (((((warmie)))),,nice to hear you ,,,morning so far so good ,,busy ,but happy ! :) :wink: ,,hugs (((((girl))))),,,,,lots of love ken xxx You have a good day also ,,,maybe catch ya later !!be safe

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon May 17, 2010 2:01 pm

((((( Ken )))))

Day is going, rain, rain and more rain. Seems April's weather in May, but flowers, grass, the earth needs this, no complaints.

Make it a good evening.

Warmie

xn728

SLEEP WELL WARMIE ,,AND ALL MY DEAR FREINDS

Postby xn728 » Mon May 17, 2010 2:40 pm

AHHHH ((((((warmie)))))),,,,,how i wish i could sit with you for a few minutes and share that rain ,,i love rain so much ,,not had it here for weeks ,,not really warm just so dry ,,,im just going to download some itunes ,,then me and fran are going to watch a movie ,,we had a busy day today ,and now we relax ,,,And thankyou it will be a good evening ,,,
you have a good afternoon now ,,,and sleep well tonight ,,hugs to you ,
(((((girl)))),,,,,and hugs to (((((all my dear freinds ,,))))),,you have a good day and sleep well also ,,,lots of love ken ,,xxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon May 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Hope you watch a good movie....the rain is all right, needed, but be nice if it was just a little warmer..

Not complaining, just wishing. I will enjoy it for you ((((((((( Ken )))))))))

Warmie

xn728

Postby xn728 » Tue May 18, 2010 2:33 am

Thanks (((((warmie girl))))),,,,mmmm yes that feels so refreshing on my face ,!!! the dvd was good ,,,and i slept a little better ,,hope your doing ok
and got a good nights sleep ,,,we,ll its still night there now isnt it lol ,,,,
see you again soon ,,,get my results from doc,s today mmmmm
hey (((((warmie ))))) we watched a family guy dvd ,,,instead !!of the movie

its supposed to get warmer here during the week ,,,,,sleeping well i hope
have a good today ,,,hugs ((((((((warmie girl)))))))),,,lots of love ken xxxx
hugs ((((((((everybody)))))))),,,come home soon ,,lots of love ken xxxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue May 18, 2010 12:44 pm

((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))

Still with the rain and chilly temperatures, but that's all right, at least it isn't snow.

Doing well, working, plans for the evening, staying busy.

Glad you are enjoying your time with Fran, very important to do that. What were the test results, if all right to ask.

Now must fix lunch and get meds. Take care....

Warmie

xn728

ENJOY YOUR LUNCH

Postby xn728 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:44 pm

hey (((((((((warmie)))))))),,,,glad to hear your feeling ok ,,,and keeping busy ,well i cant say anything bad about the rain ,,only that it aint over here ,,LOL,,,its been very sunny today ,,and we went out in the car ,,and it was brilliant ,,normally fran would be stuck inside on even only slight sunny days ,,but i put the air con on in the car for 5 minutes before we set off and she was great ,,this car will make such a massive differance for her ,,,sorry got carried away there ,,,,you dont have to worry about asking me stuff ,,im easy you know that ,,,thing is i went on about the blood test like you should know about it ,,but now ive realised ive not mentioned it before ,,,ok i have quite bad peptic ulscers ,and they have been very painful just lately ,,,sometimes they bleed ,,and thats not really
good ,,ive had some tests for thyriod and diabetes ,,i keep getting severe headaches ,,,,i couldent get an appionment till thurs afternoon so ill have to wait a couple of days ,,,,i dont mind ,what i dont know cant hurt me LOL
ive rambeld on a bit ((((girl)))) sorry ,,you have a nice bit of lunch ,and take those meds ,,enjoy the rain for me ,,and ill share a bit of of our sun ,,
see you later ,,have a good afternoon ,,take care for now ,,hugs ((((warmie)))),,,,lots of love ken ,,xxxx
PS you know ive been that busy with fran being poorly i havent told anyone about the car thing ,,or losing my job ,,i will post about this soon ,,sorry,

xn728

HEADACHE !!!!

Postby xn728 » Tue May 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Thing is with the headahce thing (((((warmie))))) the doc always used to say it was my arthritic pain causeing me the headaches ,,but recently
ive been feeling dizzy ,,and when i exert myself even just a little i get very hot and shaky ,,not sweating (sorry ),,but just like heating up inside ,
so now these things are persisting ,,he figures i should have the thyriod ,,
diabetes ,, and my kidney and liver function ,,mmmm ,,not a lot left of me really is there ,,fortunatly i just put these things to the back of my mind ,,You know me always been wreckless,,,so ill find out on thursday ,,and ill let you know ,,i keep worrying about rambling on here ,,but ive just remembered its my thread LOL,,,it takes a lot of getting used to feeling happy you know ,warmie ,,everyday i just wait for the ,,,
visitor to jump out and get me ,,but you know i think im gonna be ok ,,
it wasnt so long ago i thought i had lost my way with words ,but i think im back to normal now ,,im so glad to be a part of the forum you know ,,its something big ,,and it matters to so many people ,,i really feel apart of something important ,,thankyou everyone ,,ok HUGS (((((warmie girl))))),,,its time for a big hug for everyone then ill be going ,,,,
A BIG HUG (((((EVERYBODY ))))) Thankyou all so much lots of love ken xxxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue May 18, 2010 9:29 pm

((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))

I do understand what you are feeling, what you are going through.

I have no thyroid, destroyed years back with a chemical by the doctors. I am a diabetic now due to a liver disease ( and NO I never drank, people always think that. ) It is called PSC, just got it for some reason.

There are meds out there that can control the thyroid and diabetes, please get things checked and get on proper medication if it turns out to be true. It can be controlled to the point you do or will feel some what human again, trust me.

Don't let the visitor win, you are a fighter, no need to stop fighting now, look how far you have come! Yes you will be OK, believe in you.

Warmie

xn728

MORNING (((((WARMIE)))))

Postby xn728 » Wed May 19, 2010 7:25 am

((((((((warmie girl)))))),,,,always makes me so pleased to see your replys
but also i feel sadness at what you have had to endure ,,,you talk of my strentgh ,,well you know ,,if i only have half the strentgh you have shown me ,,then i will be fine !!!!,,,,and those who thought it may have been due to drinking !! dont let them worry you ,,never crossed my mind ,,to be honest some of the problems i have ,,people always say do you drink ,,,
or do you take drugs ,,,dont worry (((((girl))))) they cant understand !!
well my results are tommorrow at 3,30 pm so well see then ,,,another symptom i have is my eyes are getting blurred and i cant stand bright light ,,,dont worry i know i can be a bit complacent but i do take it seriously and believe me i do trust you and what you say to me ,,,hey what a wonderful thing to say that you believe in me ,,
im touched by that ,its made me feel so good ,,thankyou so much ,im glad we are freinds ,,and i hope you get as much pleasure as i do from our chats ,,you are very well loved here (((((jeanie)))),,,and i know that from what i have read that others send to you ,,and that pleases me ,,
i cant bear to think of you being alone ,,but you never can be ,,ever !!
And your right im a fighter ,,i have my down time but i always get up ,,
ok (((((warmie girl ))))),,,im gonna do a bit more in the garden ,,today is bright and warm ,,i hope you see some sun today ,,dont worry about tommorrow ,and your surgeon ,,everything will be fine for you ,,
hope to talk later ,,,hugs (((((warmie girl))))),,,,,,hugs (((((everyone)))))
lots of love ken xxxxxx

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Wed May 19, 2010 10:08 am

Hugs ( Everybody)!!!! ( In a discreet, " British " way, of course! ) :wink:

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed May 19, 2010 2:51 pm

(((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))

It bothered me to beginning with, but now, let people think what they want. I only take meds for my heart condition and my diabetes, thyroid. I don't like taking lots of meds or shots and I have a doctor that believes the same way. A good situation.

Eyes, another issue here as well. LOL we have much in common. I am legally blind in right eye, no bigger, has been that way so long I don't even think about it. Silly to worry about things you can't change.

Please let me know the results, fingers crossed it will be something you can control with the proper meds.

Sleep well tonight, hugs to Fran as well.

(((((((((((((( TackingIntoTheWind ))))))))))))))))

Of course, in a discreet manner. Wouldn't expect it to be any other way. :wink: . Good to see you about...

Warmie

xn728

DONT LET THEM BOTHER YOU

Postby xn728 » Wed May 19, 2010 3:41 pm

evening(((((warmie girl))))),,the eye thing is worrying ,ive had to wear glasses for about 2 years ,,but the eyes are becoming more blurred by the week ,and im like a vampire in the sun that is really bad ,,and im getting voilent headahces ,,ive always had really good vision and i do find it very upsetting ,,,im glad you dont take any notice of what people think anymore ,,it can be upsetting ,,dont listen like you say good girl !! i know your blind in one eye ,but do you have to wear glasses or are you ok without ,just wondered ,,
i have had an expeiriance with diabeteies in the past ,,and its something that will stay with me forever ,,,ok warmie its nice to hear from you again
i hope your feeling happy just now ,,and are having a good day ,thankyou for your kind words and concern ,,ill see you tommorrow ,,and well know whats ,what then ,,you have a good afternoon and sleep well tonight ,,,
hugs (((((((((warmie girl)))))))))),,lots of love ken xxxx,,,and ill give that
((((((((hug ))))))))) to fran for sure ,NN,,,

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed May 19, 2010 4:59 pm

(((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))

Will be glad when you have answers. Time to go see a doctor concerning your eyes, don't you think? Lots of things can cause your discomfort right now, time to find out what it is.

Me, I am to wear glasses and will get a new pain once I have the funds. Know the diabetes has changed the vision, no biggie.

Now hoping you get the rest you need and all goes well tomorrow for you.

NN Ken and Fran, talk soon

Warmie

xn728

MORNING WARMIE GIRL

Postby xn728 » Thu May 20, 2010 2:34 am

morning ((((((warmie girl)))))) dont worry we,ll have the answers soon ,,i looked on the net last night and read about diabeties and thyriod ,,etec etc ,,,big mistake ,,laid awake worrying all night ,,now 3,20 pm seems like weeks away LOL,,,understand about the glasses its a shame you dont have the nhs like we do here ,,you should not have to be held back because of money issues ,,ok you have a good day ,,and good luck with your surgeon //docs appmnt ,,hope the progress is good ,,,,hope you see some sunshine today ,,,,and we will talk later ,,,,take care ,,ta ta for now
hugs (((((((warmie girl))))))),,,hugs (((((((everybody))))))),,,lots of love ken xxxx ps warmie ill see what happens today then think about the glasses thing ,,dont want to overload my mind !!!!LOL

Return to “Warmsoul's Corner”