JUST GOODNIGHT

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

xn728

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN

Postby xn728 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:56 am

hey (((((warmie)))),,,yes i know what you mean ,,i worry about many of
our freinds just now ,,and call out to them ,,
best we can do is be here when they return,,, :) ,,,,you keep mending well ,,,,see you later hugs (((((girl))))),,,,,lots of love ken xxxx
hope to see you all soon everyone hugs (((((all)))) lots of love ken xxx
hey (((((warmie))))) i know your busy with the forum ,,and stuff at home
but its been nice seeing around a lot more just lately ,, :) x

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue May 18, 2010 12:46 pm

(((( Ken )))))

Hopefully they are taking advantage of the spring/summer.

See surgeon Thursday, stitches out and set up appointment to take care of the rest of the foot issue. Thank goodness!

((((((((((((( Everyone ))))))))))))))) a 'just cause' hug

Jeanie

xn728

GOOD LUCK FOR THURSDAY

Postby xn728 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:55 pm

well (((((warmie))))) it would be nice that were true ,i fear they may be suffering at the hands of darkness ,,but were here for our freinds and im sure they know that ,,hope things go ok on thursday ,and you can soon get these things behind you ,,youve been thru a lot in your life ,,and you deserve to have nice life ,,you will make it happen ,you are strong!!! ok im gonna have some rice pudding for tea now lol,,,,take care for now,hugs
(((((warmie girl)))))),,,,,take care hugs (((((everyone)))))lots of love ken xxxx Till its time to say nn again x

xn728

GOODNIGHT ALL XXXX

Postby xn728 » Tue May 18, 2010 2:56 pm

WELL (((((jeanie)))),,,,just goes to show ,,weve had a great day today ,,been out ,,had a coffee,,enjoyed the garden chair for an hour ,,,
then BANG ,,frans just had a massive panic attack ,,,shes ok ,,had to take a tranc though ,now shes all dozy ,,it will calm her down ,,,,ok warmie ,,,
everyone ,,well be going to bed soon ,,its nice being able to talk here ,,ill be glad when i see ALL my freinds back here ,,my arms are open ready to bring it on in !!!!,,,,SO GOODNIGHT ((((((((((EVERYBODY)))))))))))))
(((((NN WARMIE)))) hope you get some sun tommorrow lots of love all
ken xxxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue May 18, 2010 9:30 pm

(((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))

But you were there for her, for that I am sure she is thankful.

NN Ken and Fran, may peaceful sleep find you both.

Warmie

xn728

HELLO WARMIE X

Postby xn728 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:43 am

hello (((((warmie girl))))),,yes fran knows shes safe ,,always going on at me to be careful ,,saying ill have an heart attack or die of stress ,,makes me drive the car slowly so i dont have an accident ,,LOL,,she is my life ,
and i only exist to make her life as happy as i can ,,were both glad ive lost my job ,,money will be tight but at least she has me at home to look after her ,,hope your doing ok today ,,hope the rain has stopped for you ,,,i told you ages ago i was going to post some photos of our house and garden ,,ill do it as soon as i can ,,i think you and everyone would enjoy seeing them ,ok (((((girl))))) GOODn,,,ooops just kidding not that time yet lol,,,,see you later ,,have a good afternoon ,,maybe see you later bye for now ,,(((((warmie girl))))) bye (((((everybody))))),,lots of love ken and fran xxxxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed May 19, 2010 2:46 pm

(((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))

So sweet, seeing the bond between you and Fran. Yes money can be tight when you have to give up a job, but what you two have, no job or money can give you.

Weather is still the misty rain, cool temps but suppose to change come Saturday. Back to sunshine and warm breezes, love that.

Me, trying to get a cold, lovely. Not complaining, just get it over with.

Hope your evening is a pleasant one. Take care.

Warmie

xn728

WERE VERY CLOSE

Postby xn728 » Wed May 19, 2010 5:18 pm

hey (((((((warmie)))))))) yes we are very close we met only 2 weeks before the fire ,,yet she stood by me ,we never argue and are very in tune ,,and your right money cant buy what we have ,,i like shareing things about my life on the forum,i feel safe here ,,im happy that you enjoy,what i have to say ,,thankyou warmie,,
ok the weather is going to get warmer here ,,i hope you get that sun at the weekend (((((girl))))),,,,hey hope tommorrows appmnt goes ok with your doc ,,mine to !! ok frans asleep now so i will say GOODNIGHT,,
(((((((WARMIE GIRL))))))),,,TAKE CARE ,,,GOODNIGHT (((((((EVERYBODY)))))))
YOU ALL TAKE CARE,,lots of love ken xxxxx
sleepwell my dearest freinds hey(((((warmie))))) dont let the cold get you down!!!!!

Peep212

Postby Peep212 » Fri May 21, 2010 2:39 pm

ken, you and i have known each other over a year now, and we have always jumped in to help each other out. this time is no exception. i ave been trying to do work here in the forumsw, prep everyuthing for packing and moving to louisiana, and dealing with the cataract thing. taht's my excuse for not having been in the forums as much as i would like to. as i get more used to the forums and get at them a little more each time, i will talk your ears off. so there :P and i would say the m word but jeanie said i cant do it in here :P

xn728

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY

Postby xn728 » Fri May 21, 2010 2:52 pm

hey (((((peep )))))) how you doing ,,you talk when ever you can my dear freind ,,we all have stuff to do ,,sometimes we feel ill ,,,its always nice to see you ,,and i have noticed your round a bit more lately ,,and its good to see ,,,you know me im ok ,,,and you know were to find me !!
hugs ((((((peeps)))))),,,,,((((((warmie)))))) warmies great she keeps her eye on me ,she knows i can be a bit of a rebel LOL im sure it keeps her alert though
ok GOODNIGHT ((((peeps )))))and (((((warmie ))))))im gonna say NN,,,,, NOW
its been a rough couple of days and im gonna get some chemical sleep ,,
see you all soon (((((((goodnight all my dear freinds )))))))LOTS OF LOVE KEN XXXX

xn728

NN tis everyone xxx

Postby xn728 » Sat May 22, 2010 3:00 pm

soo now you see i have something else to contendd with ,,we all thought the visitor had gone away coz i was happy ,,nope ,no it was just playing games wid me ,,i told d you it had just left ,and somthing was waiting for me ,,ohh yeshes looking at me now but itsd going down tonighte
ive tryd to be strong honest ,,ive ad enough ,oh my freind ,imsomsorry i was nasty at you ,im sure you know im sincere in my sadness at that ,
im not bad ive treid to help so much here,,im tired and very drunk ,,its nice drunk i dont feel anythingbad happy,,lol.happy it wont get me this time ,,i now when it sleeps ,,the visitor you know ,and ill finish this i lioke feeling like this ,i havent been drunk ,,,,like this for years ,,proper hamered no pain here ha oh yeah lithium and ulcers will love this ,,suck it and see ,,theress more on the way im gunna drink all,,they ave caused me enough troublkkle let them have a taste of what me has ,,all th ive misse d lots of you my freinds you must come home and get togehter the darkness hav split you up ,come back together andtalk you must become one again find strentgh in each others words ,,your all wonderful people
you called me brotherand kenny pop nice things ,all my ((((dear freinds ,,warmie,you so busy but such a star the last couple of days ,you carry on now ,lots to do ,,girlsummers coming,,hug(((((ALLMY DEAREST FREINDS))))),,,
be safe ,something good will happen for you all,just Goodnight stay close ,,
lots of love kenxxxx,,,,,will always be thi

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat May 22, 2010 7:48 pm

((((((((( Ken ))))))))))

Just a hug for you.

Warmie

xn728

SO DEEPLY SORRY

Postby xn728 » Mon May 24, 2010 3:07 pm

goodnight ((((((((warmie girl))))))))),,,,,hugs(((((warmie)))))
goodnight((((((((dearest freinds))))))))),,,,hugs(((((dearest freinds)))))
ive become blind again ,and can only see the horrors of darkness before me,,im so deeply sorry ,to you all ,,lots of love ken xxx
say,,,,, wave,,,,,,, :cry:

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:10 pm

(((((((((( Ken )))))))))))

Hugs and nn to you and Fran.

Remember that we are here.

Warmie

xn728

WOULD NEVER FORGET

Postby xn728 » Tue May 25, 2010 2:05 am

hey (((((warmie)))))),,,that will never happen!!! forget all my dearest freinds ,i know your all here,,,,today is another day ,,and i feel down like i used to ,,but again i will try and turn it around ,, fran is getting better and she is feeling happy ii must lift this thing off my shoulders ,,Im missing those of you who are absent ,not your fault i know ,,but well cant help it ,,,,
hugs (((((warmie))))),,,sleep well ,,hugs ((((((everybody)))))),,i know your all here ,,just some of you i cant see at the moment ,,,((((((ALL)))))))
lots of love ken and fran xxxx

Return to “Your Story”