Hi. I'm 16 and sort of miserable. It's weird though because during some episodes for a couple of days at a time I actually notice it in a painful sort of way but other times, like right now, I am completely ok with it. I might even consider myself happy as of right now (although I guess that isn't saying much), but that could change by tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that. I thought that joining this forum could get me at least a ghost of a friendship but if I get no replies i'll be just fine with that as well. I have interests but I don't have hobbies. I am enthusiastic about all sorts of things like culture, languages, art, music, etc but I have no one to bounce these curiosities off of so they sort of flounder about and lie in my mind without blossoming into true activity. I haven't talked to someone in months and months so sorry if I sound stiff or overly formal. I have a sense of humor. At least I hope I still do.
Hope to hear someone say something.
Hello From Oregon
Moderators: scarletrose, windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid, Votispoint, TaraG
-
trashraccoon
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:52 pm
Re: Hello From Oregon
Hi. So, I'm almost a month late, but I wanted to let you know that I've seen your post.
Soo... That's my way of saying Hello from Eastern Europe!
I'm way older than you (I'm 29F), but It seems that we have a bunch of similiar interests in common. If you ever pop on here, let me know. Or don't - as you like. If you do, I'm interested in which sort of art you do - I, myself, am trying to go back to digital drawing, but it's either i do it non stop for a week or I don't do it for a few months.
Hope you're doing fine.
Soo... That's my way of saying Hello from Eastern Europe!
I'm way older than you (I'm 29F), but It seems that we have a bunch of similiar interests in common. If you ever pop on here, let me know. Or don't - as you like. If you do, I'm interested in which sort of art you do - I, myself, am trying to go back to digital drawing, but it's either i do it non stop for a week or I don't do it for a few months.
Hope you're doing fine.
Return to “New Member Introductions”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 175 guests