Banned from the chatroom for no reason

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Thor

Banned from the chatroom for no reason

Postby Thor » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:21 am

Hey.

So a few years ago I used these depression chatrooms pretty much everyday without any problems. Lately I've really fallen down in the dumps and am on new meds which seem to be making me more miserable so I came back as I used to get a lot of support from the chatrooms. Only I came back 3 times, didnt get told off at all. One night I get the white screen of death on my tablet, couldn't do anything with it apart from wait for the battery to run out. I try to come back to find out I was banned, at a time when my dog had collapsed and was critically ill at the vets and I REALLY just needed someone to talk to. I've sent two messages at least asking for an answer why and got zero response.

As I have found much comfort here before I'd like to find another chatroom if anyone uses another chatroom for depression anywhere?

Thankyou

SadnessXoXo

Re: Banned from the chatroom for no reason

Postby SadnessXoXo » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:46 pm

I think the mods don't really care about the chat room lately. I used to log in just fine, moved to a new place a little while ago, and my IP address is banned too. :cry:

Here's hoping they fix our issues.

Stephen
SENIOR MASTER MODERATOR

Postby Stephen » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:33 am

If you have an issue with the chat room, why not contact the site?

https://www.depression-understood.org/contact.htm

I believe your situation has already been resolved, Thor.

CamGirl

Postby CamGirl » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:50 pm

I agree, better you contact the admin and tell your heart's out! :)

Prycejosh1987

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:21 pm

Thor wrote:Hey.

So a few years ago I used these depression chatrooms pretty much everyday without any problems. Lately I've really fallen down in the dumps and am on new meds which seem to be making me more miserable so I came back as I used to get a lot of support from the chatrooms. Only I came back 3 times, didnt get told off at all. One night I get the white screen of death on my tablet, couldn't do anything with it apart from wait for the battery to run out. I try to come back to find out I was banned, at a time when my dog had collapsed and was critically ill at the vets and I REALLY just needed someone to talk to. I've sent two messages at least asking for an answer why and got zero response.

As I have found much comfort here before I'd like to find another chatroom if anyone uses another chatroom for depression anywhere?

Thankyou

It doesnt seem you have been banned, but yes there are other forums you can try, most sites are helpful to a degree. You shouldnt do sad because you are no meds, alot of people are. Meds make people better, and help people on the road to recovery, dont despise it.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”