hello all

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

sakosako

hello all

Postby sakosako » Tue May 14, 2019 4:02 pm

im sorry if my presence annoys you im not necessarily depressed more so just in a low place in life but it occasionally feels like there is something wrong with me i have been through counseling and therapy i have intrusive thoughts which cause panic attacks and meltdowns into negative head spaces to which i isolate myself because i cant go outside without my thoughts getting too much for me to handle and so to put it really simple i have social anxiety to which i isolate myself and then my metal state gets worse being by myself and leads to further complications within my life

thank you all for reading and tell me anything u want ,feel free

sakosako

j2415

Re: hello all

Postby j2415 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:46 am

Hello Sakosako,
Welcome to the forum! You are free to post anytime. I hope this group will be an encouragement to you. I’m very sorry you are going through this.

Have a visit with your doctor and I hope he can help you to cope with your symptoms. I pray that you will stay strong and all will be well with you. Please keep us posted. God bless.

sakosako

Re: hello all

Postby sakosako » Wed May 15, 2019 12:33 pm

hello j2415
thank you for the welcome and i have already been to my doctor and therapists but i hope this site will help and support me as will you and everyone else here
take care and im sorry your going through a rough time aswell

godspeed friend

Return to “New Member Introductions”