im done.

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

someone.

im done.

Postby someone. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:20 pm

its been a few months since ive done this. nothing changed. im still messed up. I don't know what to do. im just so so so tired of this. I dont think I can handle it anymore. ive reached my breaking point. I reallyy just cant anymore .

housecat

Re: im done.

Postby housecat » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:44 pm

I want to reply because I don't want you to feel overlooked. I just wish I had some good advice. I've been struggling recently. Life can get extremely hard to bear, and you are not alone. I know my post doesn't really help, but it's all I've got.

Elfje

Postby Elfje » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:04 pm

I don't know if my reply is too late or not.
This is actually the first time I post here, I just found out about this site.

Hopelessness, I definitely understand that feeling.
You say you're messed up, but I like to view it differently. You are not messed up, your brain is just having a huge brainfart. This is not who you are, this doesn't defy you as a human being.

You mentioned that nothing has changed.
May I ask what you've tried, to feel better?
And no, I don't mean toxic coping mechanisms, because we're all too familiar with those and they definitely never help.

Just know that you're not alone, even though it possibly feels like it.
You're still alive, so you're already stronger than you give yourself credit for.

someone.

Postby someone. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:36 am

housecat wrote:I want to reply because I don't want you to feel overlooked. I just wish I had some good advice. I've been struggling recently. Life can get extremely hard to bear, and you are not alone. I know my post doesn't really help, but it's all I've got.

thanks. its better than nothing and atleast I wasn't overlooked. life just overall sucks but im alive so that counts .

someone.

Postby someone. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:39 am

Elfje wrote:I don't know if my reply is too late or not.
This is actually the first time I post here, I just found out about this site.

Hopelessness, I definitely understand that feeling.
You say you're messed up, but I like to view it differently. You are not messed up, your brain is just having a huge brainfart. This is not who you are, this doesn't defy you as a human being.

You mentioned that nothing has changed.
May I ask what you've tried, to feel better?
And no, I don't mean toxic coping mechanisms, because we're all too familiar with those and they definitely never help.

Just know that you're not alone, even though it possibly feels like it.
You're still alive, so you're already stronger than you give yourself credit for.

ive tried everything. I keep myself busy and occupied and that sometimes works but im just so sick of all this . im just sick of dragging my life longer and longer and barely achieving anything but agony . but thanks for the help I guess .

random

Postby random » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:29 am

your mess today will be a message tomorrow. don’t give up, you will definitely grow and be better after this. just keep fighting

Prycejosh1987

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:21 pm

someone. wrote:its been a few months since ive done this. nothing changed. im still messed up. I don't know what to do. im just so so so tired of this. I dont think I can handle it anymore. ive reached my breaking point. I reallyy just cant anymore .

Think of solutions to your problems. One by one.

Return to “New Member Introductions”