7 Years Already

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

cgaze2

7 Years Already

Postby cgaze2 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:43 pm

It's been a long time since being here..... Wow!

I'm at least happy to say that there has been an improvement in things. Let's see, I:

--- suffered another seizure in 2011 from the last time I was here (had a drink from a friend of a friend & didn't even make it home from that time)

--- found out my body doesn't like most medications out there (over the counter or prescription) and will suffer terribly + miserably from side effects almost consistently

--- pretty much in disability territory (but I'm not sure everything is SEVERE enough)

--- tried to be on the job; seizure effects flared up; vision issues messed me up (on glaucoma watch now)

--- fell & damaged both of my ankles + feet at the same time this year (still recovering)

--- am sensitive to light really bad at times (so phone, TV, tablet, laptop/desktop computer is HARD); even computer glasses aren't helping & I turn down the brightness as low as it can go, like on a laptop, and it's STILL AWFULLY BRIGHT (Ow!)

100footpole

Re: 7 Years Already

Postby 100footpole » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:36 am

The fact that you are dealing with those problems is amazing.

Do you have a gratitude journal? I am grateful for all the support that I get on a daily basis. I have faith that on average things get better as long as I keep trying. I will find ways around my difficulties.

It must be awful to want to contribute, and it takes courage to keep looking for a way to make a difference. Thanks for posting.

Return to “Your Story”