DontEatMyBacon, Intro

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

DontEatMyBacon

DontEatMyBacon, Intro

Postby DontEatMyBacon » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:39 am

My second thread (behind my own intro in introduction section). As far as i want to share my own story, i think it will be much better if i lay out here my day to day life. just like a diary. I will call it, the journey not to kill myself.

2/4/2015

still lying here in my bed, with headset on playing Sugar is going down by fob. later today, a long friend of mine came to see me. we hang hang out for a while in my room, smoking weeds until we decided to take a walk. at around 8, we stop by in the park. we chatted a little. catching up. Then, a drunk men approached us, made a bit taunted and attacked us. Funny, even though he barely stand himself because of drunkenness, he can still kick ass like a 20 year old boy. We end our self running a few blocks, and then laughed till our lungs out.

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:18 am

Welcome to the forums DontEatMy Bacon. I look forward to reading more of your threads. Keep writing.

love and hugs 8)

DontEatMyBacon

Postby DontEatMyBacon » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:29 am

2/21/2015

I mess up big time. Last night, me and my pal Aaron went to a party and drink till we drop dead. About 4 in the morning, we decided to go home. As we preparing to rinse up, we saw two of our friends doing coke in the living room. This is not a new scene to us, so Aaron and i huddled up with them and starting to do coke. I remember how calm i was under coke, and i'm sure enough Aaron it's clinging a bit in cloud 9 too. But, as we stood in our last session, Aaron's Sister suddenly barged in in the front door and caught Aaron snorting coke, and blam! the rest is history. Aaron's family decided to admit him in addiction rehab centers but the worst part of this scenario is, they will bring him in Texas, far away from us. *sigh* i feel guilty and scum for what happen. I should be the one to punish. but i have decided today, i will sneak to Aaron's room tonight and ask an apology. Hope he's not mad at me. And i will try to convince his family about reconsider their decisions.

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:15 pm

I think your friends family is just scared. They want to protect him and make sure nothing bad happens to him. You know that I don't have to tell you how dangerous drugs can be.

Is it okay if I ask you a personal question ? What made you want to get into taking drugs in the first place ? When you first wrote the post you admitted to messing up and that tells me that deep inside your heart you know it's wrong and you know your a much better person for that.

Do you feel like talking about the reason behind why you think you NEED to take them ?

I promise you won't be judged here. But still at the same time I want so much to help you STOP doing this. I don't want something terrible happening to you or your friend either.

love and hugs to you always

DontEatMyBacon

Postby DontEatMyBacon » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:58 am

Aww.. thank you for that jons, i really appreciate it.
With regards to your question, I'm sorry but i can't answer that for now, i still feel ashamed to share my story, i hope you will understand. :(

100footpole

Postby 100footpole » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:16 am

DontEatMyBacon,

We worry about when you take drugs, but I think it would be good to tell us what you're taking and why.

My impulse would be to offer you alternatives to drugs ... feel free to shoot them down. Alternatives all require actions that can feel risky, but really aren't. They probably involve creation, which requires work and practice.

Work and practice can initially seem boring, but when you are working on the right thing than practice makes you proud. After the first steps improvement is harder, but if you are doing the right thing it seems worth it.

I think drugs are a mistake, but each time you make a mistake you should ask yourself why, and what you can do to keep it from happening. One day at a time. Even if you don't think drugs are a mistake, it can help to try different things just to find out what is out there.

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:54 pm

Hey again DontEatMyBacon. You can call me Star. And sure I understand if your uncomfortable talking about it. But I hope with all my heart you do open up and talk about it as soon as you can. We would love to help you here and we can't do that we don't know what's wrong. I promise we won't judge you. We just care about you and want to help in any way we can.

love and hugs

WillieWillieHH

Postby WillieWillieHH » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:53 am

Hi there DontEatMyBacon, I understand your situation, since I have a friend who's also like you. He's also ashamed to tell his problem, even to his family, no one knows that his suffering from his addiction. But then, her mother finds it out, and they decide to admit him in Addiction Help Rehab Center here in our place. The good news is, he's now 3 months sober and bring back his normal life. So if I were you, don't hesitate to get help before it's too late, remember that the first step to recovery is admitting to yourself that you have a problem and you need help. Wish you the best my friend, hope you will share your story soon.

DontEatMyBacon

Postby DontEatMyBacon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:25 am

All i can say is that, i already manage to recover, after admitting into some rehab here in our place, but last month, alcohol punch me again! And then i start doing drugs again. I guess i'm still an alcoholic and addict after all. I really feel ashamed because I already recovered and enjoy living a sober life, but then I suddenly back from being an alcoholic and an addict. I used to give some advice here, but now, I think I’m the one who need it. Well, as for my friend, he’s now admitted in Better Today Addiction Treatment here in our place, yeah, they didn’t bring him in Texas, i’ve heard they got some problem, I just don’t know why. His family still don’t talk to me, they don’t want me to go near my friend, they think i’m the one who influence him to use drugs :cry:

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:47 pm

Hey there. I just wondered how you are doing. You haven't posted here for awhile.

I guess I just want to say that I hope with all my heart both you and your friend get passed this awful situation that your both going through and maybe a ways down the road somehow when your both better you can be friends once again.

Keep us updated here how everything is going for you okay.

I have faith in you.

WillieWillieHH

Postby WillieWillieHH » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Hi DontEatMyBacon, how's everything? tell us some update about your situation if you have some time.

don't loose hope don't think that if you fall out of wagon, you will never get back again, in your situation you still have choices you just need the will to be recover. get back to Rehabilitation Drug Center and start your recovery again.

JonsDragonEyes is right, if you both back to normal you can be friends again.

Return to “Your Story”