alcohol

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Ayrton Senna

alcohol

Postby Ayrton Senna » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:34 pm

does anybody else have a problem with an alcohol?

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:56 pm

Hi Ayrton,
It's great to hear from you again! : )

Well, I'm not what you would consider an "alcoholic." I know this because I was court ordered to undergo an Alcohol Evaluation. I spoke to a professional who strung me through a barrage of lengthy questioning! The official diagnosis: Not an alcoholic, but has abused alcohol by her own admission.

So, I don't know what is considered "alcohol abuse" where you're from, but here it means to consume more than 1-2 drinks per sitting, and/or to have drank to acquire a "buzz." According to these, (and moral standards) I'm guilty with a capital G! :lol:

Ayrton, I've definitely had my own share of partying, and drinking to mask my sorrows. The only problem is that the heartaches still remain the following day- along with a b*=#@ of a hangover!
Uh, biker parties are notorious for substance abuse- involving quite a bit more than a 1-2 drink cutoff limit. Lol!

What is it you're dealing with? If you're looking for someone to talk with who's had some issues with alcohol, I believe I've earned that consideration.

Are you self-medicating? Are you drinking too much at once? And/or, a bit too often? Although, I'm not doing this right now, I can sure relate- no judgments, here!

My primary reasons for over-indulging were to feel relaxed in social situations. It served as a crutch for my anxiety issues.
It was also to have some fun, and an escape from boredom.
Thirdly, there were many times when that was my way of coping with the severe stress I've encountered much too often...
When I was much younger, I'd even lost an apartment for being behind on rent! Following a drinking binge that left me with less than enough to pay my bills, I wound up on the streets...
What did I do? Well, eventually I saved some money and found a new place. But, until then, I partied with the friends I'd stayed with to numb away the hell of my predicament.

Ayrton Senna

Postby Ayrton Senna » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:35 am

Hi 4EverMe! Really glad to read you.
I didn't pass any tests, but I should confess that the alcohol addiction keeps spoiling all my plans sometimes. I'm becoming too weak, my energy level is low, all that I crave is a corny chunk of the russian vodka.

This state of mind is not permanent. Now i'm sitting near my pc and am greedy counting a booze that I have not consumed yet. But next day I'll become a different person, kinda business-maker who is heavy depressed although.. And I will being solve my perpetual problems, nothing would be solved, and I'll being search for a warm booze again sooner or later...

Sorry for mistakes. Thank you for you attention.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:26 am

Hi Ayrton,
"warm booze?"" Ugh! =-O
I liked them extra cold- even to the point I'd plop ice into a glass of beer!

Hope you're doing better, Ayrton.

Ayrton Senna

Postby Ayrton Senna » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:51 am

Hi 4EverMe!! I meant kinda 'soul warming'. I'm alright!

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:15 am

Oh, okay!
And, I'm glad you're doing alright.

I'm kind of surprised that nobody else has answered your post. Hahaha-
But, from what I understand, it's hard to type while wasted...

Nothing personal, everyone. I'm just being silly! : )

Ayrton Senna

Postby Ayrton Senna » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:25 am

do you mean, all of you are drunkards? (this is some funny)

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:57 am

Hahaha- LOL!!

Ayrton Senna

Postby Ayrton Senna » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:47 am

you know, I love tranquillizers. The alcohol is pretty well, but it occurs many problems.

Could be, i'm just an alcoholic so this forum is wrong place to share my feelings. Could be, i'm kinda addict.

But, you know, I CAN live as a normal person, I can work, I'm paying bills.

You know, I like to paint. Sometimes I paint a portrait of some girl than would give my drawing to her as a present.
At now I have kinda vacation, I can be occupied with whatever i just want. But I can do nothing just by myself. No motivation, no desire etc.. And I continue to ask myself why do i'm living?? so all my thoughts about the tranquillizers together with the vodka. Just to switch existence's volume off.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Hi Ayrton,
Do NOT mix alcohol and tranquilizers!
This is a deadly mix, and is killing off a lot of people.
What kind of tranquilizers are they?

Nevertheless, alcohol and tranquilizers are central nervous system depressants. Mixing the two can cause you to stop breathing, and no matter how many times you've already done it, all it takes is once to quit breathing in your sleep!

Ayrton Senna

Postby Ayrton Senna » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:14 am

Hi, 4EverMe!
anyway i have to stop using it all

Ayrton Senna

Postby Ayrton Senna » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Hello everyone. especially 4EverMe. I'm just saying that's I'm ok. I've met a woman who is for all probability is similar to U, 4EverMe. It would be sad to stop communicating with such bad messages. Hope all of you is ok.

100footpole

Postby 100footpole » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:14 pm

Ayrton,

It's easier to check in when you're depressed ... because hey ... everything else is worse ... Once you have stuff to do ... its hard to make time.

Thanks for checking back in. Think about Star's smile thread. I would love to hear what you and your woman are up to 8)

DontEatMyBacon

Postby DontEatMyBacon » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:57 am

i do!

the thing is, alcohol is kinda my hero when my Depression is kicking in, but i feel bad when i alcohol is out in my system. But, hell yeah, i love to drink.

SkaterDrew

Re: alcohol

Postby SkaterDrew » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:09 am

Ayrton Senna wrote:does anybody else have a problem with an alcohol?

Yes, but not anymore. I'm alcoholic 3 years ago, but I manage to cope with it. I've already shared my story in another thread so I will not say it anymore. But if you will ask how I manage to recover, I will tell you how. (Here’s how it goes) First, you should admit to yourself that you are alcoholic, it’s the first step to recovery. Then you should have the courage to forget all bad things in your life, including your friends who’s a bad influence to you and the negative environment that surrounds you. My parent’s decide to move in Minnesota for a change of environment, because they know that I will still come back from being an alcoholic if we will stay in our old place. Then they found a good which I have been admitted, and fully recovered. I know how hard it is to recover, but you can’t stay living a miserable life. You should end your struggle before it becomes worse. Recovery is possible if we will just really believe in it. Have a clean and sober life everyone.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”