Help ? /:

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

_Ihatethislife/:

Help ? /:

Postby _Ihatethislife/: » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:17 pm

You're sitting alone in your room, you start thinking.. you continue thinking , well you start over-thinking. you start to see blurry, tears start rolling down your eyes /: you see your blade, you go and grab it, press it down against your skin. You start to feel relieved suddenly you realize what you did to yourself .. You cant do anything to fix it anymore, the harm has already been done, You start to feel guilty for what you just did to yourself so you continue to cut, you cut everywhere. To make the pain go away, to numb the pain, atleast to make it go away for a few seconds. cutting myself makes me feel better, the urge keeps getting stronger and stronger day by day , and again i have let myself down. its so hard to pick yourself back up again because things just continue to get worst.. i thought things were finally getting better, but no i was wrong. im just stupid, dumb and pathetic, i swear. i hate myself, i say that im going to believe and have hope in things. but no, thats bullshit. i feel like im scared of myself because i dont know what could possibly happen next . this pain is killing me, i want to make it go away but i just dont know how anymore.. Help Me ? /:

just wanna help

Postby just wanna help » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:14 am

EVERY problem has a solution, even yours. Let the forum know what is bothering you. You can and WILL be healed of what is tormenting you. Take a step and let the forum know a little about why you hate this life.

mistystarshine

Postby mistystarshine » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Do you want to stop cutting? I can help.

Return to “Your Story”