I'm looking forward to...

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Thought I'd start a nice positive thread about things we're looking forward to to try and lift our spirits and feel a bit more hopeful and motivated.

I'm looking forward to ... me and my boyfriend's 4th anniversary next week and going out for a meal together. Despite the problems we've had we are still somehow together and I'm so grateful to have him in my life.

I'm also looking forward to going to see Toy story 3 with some friends in a few days and proud that I can go to the cinema again which is something that I used to get very panicky about,the feeling of being 'trapped' in rows of people,and my ability to concentrate on a film is coming back too.

I'm looking forward to going to the meditation drop-in at my local Buddhist centre on Wednesday which is something I have been doing to try and reduce my anxiety levels. It definitely helps a little,even if only for a while

Hope you are all well and have something good coming up on the horizon. Sometimes when i am feeling very low it helps to think of something nice i've got planned even if i'm clutching at straws and it's just something like coming home and having a cup of tea or a tv programme i like being on later that evening

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:40 pm

I'm looking forward to studies these upcoming weeks/months....

I'm looking forward my meditation sessions at my budhist temple....

I'm looking forward to meeting all the friends i have yet to meet....

I'm looking forward to my vacation i have scheduled and can hopefully go on....

I'm looking forward to the birth of my granddaughter.....

I'm looking for ward to the week-end so i can have my grandson over again.....

I'm looking forward to living life.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:48 pm

I am looking forward to the new life coming to me.

I must add, I am blessed with my family and friends. Looking forward to new memories that will be made.

Warmie

daffodilly

Postby daffodilly » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 pm

* I am looking forward to going home again.
* I am looking forward to going back to work.
* I am looking forward to sleeping a full nite :)
* I am looking forward to seeing old friends again
at an upcoming reunion.

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:39 pm

1. I'm looking forward to meeting my friends and fellow Science Fiction fans at our bi-weekly meeting in a local bar tonight, to discuss all things SF-related.

2. I'm looking forward to reading all the books that I've bought, haven't got around to reading, but know that I'll enjoy when I do read them, as they're by my favourite authors or on my favourite subjects.

3. I'm looking forward to having Thursday off work.

4. I'm looking forward to inflicting more of my admittedly terrible jokes on my long-suffering co-workers! ( Today one of our office managers mislaid the bell that she rings to gather us all together for the daily team meetings. So, in this morning's team meeting she asked if anybody had seen it? So, given that she had mislaid her bell, I asked if we could now nominate her for the Nobel ( No-Bell ) Prize! I left work early today. After a joke like that it seemed wise!!!! :oops: :roll: :wink: )

5. As 2, but with DVDs...

6. I'm looking forward to living my life, continuing to learn,grow, and become more than what I am.

7. I'm looking forward to the next time I visit my friend's comic shop, and I get the chance to inflict some of my old jokes on him! :roll: :wink:

8. I'm looking forward to the third episode of Sherlock on BBC 1 on Sunday evening. ( The BBC has just produced a three part series based on the Sherlock Holmes stories. It's set in the present-day, but inasmuch as it's co-written by Steven Moffet, the new Executive Producer and one of the writers of the new Doctor Who series, it's something I'm really enjoying.)

9. And, of course, I'm looking forward to continuing to be Welsh!!!! :D 8) :roll: :wink:

( PS. Good idea for a thread, (((( lisalou ))))! )

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:07 pm

I am looking forward to watching my son's track meet tonight

I am looking forward to watching my daughter's soccer game on Monday.

I am looking forward to my psych appt on Friday because I have a lot on my mind.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Looking forward to heat index beling below 111 F.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:11 am

Hello everyone.... I'm looking forward to....

a vacation from my parents.... :lol: I'm happier already. (& yes, I love my parents, but it is nice to have a break from them, too. What a relief, I feel!)

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:56 pm

I'm looking forward to going to my mental health support group tomorrow and seeing my friends and being able to talk to one of the wonderful workers there

I'm looking forward to going to the workshops on depression and on low self-esteem that I have been referred to at the hospital. I'm sure they will be of some benefit

I'm looking forward to going to my clay-making group on Monday. I am going to attempt to make a vase this time!

I am looking forward to Mark coming home any minute and seeing him and cooking us spaghetti bolognaise for dinner (I use the term 'cooking' very loosely!)

I'm looking forward to going to our local car boot sale and vintage market as we do every Sunday and rummaging through all the beautifully bizarre things there!

I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing more posts from Mich again,lovely to see you back sister and to know that you're ok xxxxx

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:30 pm

getting over my depression(working hard on it now)

starting college again in the spring.

getting a job really soon.

the weekend so I can splurge. lol

seeing how the new take over at my depression classes will be.(new staff)

going on a trip by myself.

UFC 117

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Looking forward to next week... starting back to work after 2 years and seven surgeries, getting released by two doctors, one on Wednesday, one of Thursday. Ready to embrace life as I should, on my own, staying strong.

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:39 am

Good luck at work Warmie!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:40 pm

((((((((((((( lisalou ))))))))))))))

Thank you, getting excited to be truthful.

Warmie

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:53 am

Good to hear Warmsoul. Do stay strong.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:16 pm

((((((((((((( Jaymn )))))))))))))

Will do, the 4 a.m. wake up call will be the killer, in the beginning. Not much longer! :)

Warmie

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”