No votes
vanessa
No votes

Total votes: 1

carly450

small positiveness

Postby carly450 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:59 pm

hey all!!!

last week i went for my scan and found out what im having (a GIRL) i was hoping for a girl.

i know before i was stating i did not want this baby, but recently i have been getting help to get off the street and am now in a hostel with really helpfull people and yes free internet access. They have giving me alot of support and i do think i can raise this baby on my own.

i have now officially been clean of drink and drugs for 12 weeks and atcually feel really great.

i know i still have alot of problems heading my way, the main one being i am going to have to raise this baby girl on my own. However i now really wanna be a mommy, i never was loved as a kid and want to be able to give love and raise this baby in a loving environment. i am still down over the fact this baby will never know her father and i know thats my fault but i hope i can be both a mommy and a daddy to her.

hopefully i will soon get my own place but may have to wait until the baby is born, but thats not far away now.

i am just trying to take one step at a time and hoping more and more positve things will happen.

Its been a bumpy last few years and i really wanna change and now i believe i have something that can help.

i really wanna thank everyone on here for all the support given so far, its been really great to talk to people who understand.

its gonna get harder before it gets better but i think this site is great and really usefull just to chat normall and even express feelings and emotions.

i have a little question for you all people, trying to think of a baby name for the tadpol. i dont really wanna still call her that when she is born. for now its tadpol. ive listed some names in a poll that i like, please vote or give any other suggestions.

so the poll is for the tadpols first name and her last name will be Ascottie.

also looking for a nice middle name.

hugs to you all people.

due on december 20th

xx

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 am

I hope this is coming along well!

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”