The Random Thoughts Thread, possible triggering material

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:18 pm

I now know what else I can work on, so I can save myself....

Saving myself is important & I think I will start with my heart. It's where I feel things the most these days....

Amazingly, my head is fine... If I had to choose, I'd rather have the headaches than the chest pain..... :shock: :lol: NOT! (Neither, neither, neither!)

mk43

Postby mk43 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:32 am

i feel like shit....ie alaways felt older than my own age and feel worse that i know so much about myself at 24 that i feel 42. I kno wat makes me tick i kno why i am depressed i know wat i shouldnt be doing i know when i should be letting go of relationships and when to keep them. If they are halthy or not. I know i realldy dont need some of the meds i take im just addicted. I will only admitt that to myself. Why do i know and do not do...i can give the advice i can pretend it is all ok from the outside but when it comes to real life i hide. :?:

mk43

Postby mk43 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:34 am

i would work on connecting the both your heart and mind....

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 pm

I am finding that I am enjoying video games more than watching TV.

With that said.... I don't have satellite TV or anything like that.

I find the things I'm seeing on TV, the re-runs and so on ARE JUST KILLING ME.... :lol:

It's to the point that I have unplugged the TV and the cordless phone and lowered the light bill, as compared to downstairs. (It's like $75 less.) I also unplugged the toaster and the microwave, as well as surge strips that have a light that stays on all the time.

I refuse..... :roll:

Also... I have no idea what it is, but the mosquitos are biting the heck out of my skin or chasing me!! Well, I've delayed it long enough, so now I will apply my mosquito repellent. :D (It took me long enough....) :lol:
Last edited by crystalgaze on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 pm

I agree with the tv... mine hasn't been on in i think a year now. I do however enjoy watching my dvd movies. And i'm almost always online. :)

darklight32

Postby darklight32 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 am

I need to waste time. I mean i need something to do. Another than to be in this isolated feeling. It's funny I could sit down and just sit there for several hours and make up something, maybe a game or some sort. A mind thing.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 am

How about watch a movie, or read a book, or do some writing, or maybe volunteer at the local pound and help walk the dogs.... or visit someone with no family at the local nursing home.... or even learn a craft? These are all busy stuff that I do sometimes to get me moving around a bit.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:52 pm

(((((((( darklight & Obayan )))))))))))))))))))

Well.... I am pleased to say that I was very impressed today and maybe about a week or 2 ago.

I renewed my passport some time ago, and I must say it is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, compared to what was issued 10 yrs ago! WHAT A DIFFERENCE TEN YEARS MAKES! (That should be the passport agency's official slogan! :lol: )

There are also now passport cards or whatever and it looks great too! I am just mighty surprised and shocked because when I had gone into the office, everything took less than 5 minutes. Word! :shock:

Just wanted to share...

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:19 pm

(((((((((((((( Crystal )))))))))))))))

Along with my driver's licenses picture, my passport is there for running close to being as bad. Renewal not for awhile, darn it. LOL

Jeanie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:31 am

I really shouldn't be amazed at this, but oddly enough, I find it surprising just how much things of an emotional nature can affect you physical--that the physical manifestation is actually the result of something emotional....

It's no wonder we can get sick, just off of a thought.... Scary.... but true.

Edit: For some reason, I tend to like Ellen DeGeneres' Cover Girl commercials. They make me laugh, but I really do think she looks good in them.

There is one thing that I would have a cow over if I ever saw , if Ellen ever did on her show.... & it's.... when she gets to the top of the stairs during her 'dance' through the audience, she bursts out in choreography....

(I think that would be so funny!) The other thing is Dancing with the Stars.... If she hasn't done it already, that would be seriously interesting.

Why I'm thinking about this, I don't know....

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:29 pm

((((((((((((((( Crystal )))))))))))))))))

Now you got me thinking and thining you are right (on Ellen). LOL.

Warmie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:31 pm

~LOL~ I would love to see Ellen seriously dance! I wonder what it'd be like! While it may not really look it, I think she will probably be able to pull off a few good dance moves!

======
(I feel hyper right now.... Oh jeez.... & I've taken my medicine already for the day....
======

I think I've finally found a way to deal with my grandfather's death 10 yrs ago.... Lately, I think about him a lot & also.... one of his favorite phrases when something went wrong or someone was being idiotic was da** jack***. It's how he said it that was just hilarious..... It was usually a sort of grumbling to himself out loud vs. shouting/confrontational.
======

Edit: Merriam Webster does this thing on its website called Trend Watch that I find sorta interesting. It's a nice way to brush up on words or learn new ones (because they are seeming to stick with me a little better, since there's a story behind them).

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:39 am

Random thought....

Wonder about where I will be in 6 months, a year.

Warmie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:48 am

Me too. I think the best thing is to be here for the present. Then, figure out what you want to do & then work toward it! That's all we can do & we'll probably get there!

We can't let it get us down or worry now when things are uncertain.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Warmie)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I don't want to say it too loud..... but I think I regained part of myself.... Or rather I'm really trying for it....

I'm hoping it is long-term.... !! (I'd really like to be here on the forum more.)

Edit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-11258175 That link is one about why parents can't do math today.... It was thought-provoking to me & I am wondering if it's the same in the US.... It might very well be a similar situation.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:19 pm

((((((((((((((((((( Crystal )))))))))))))

For you kind words and hugs, thank you.

I hope that in 6 months I will owe less and be happier, for there will be answers to things I deal with now. Has to come to an answer or an end.

Warmie

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”