Go Away COVID-19

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

CamGirl

Go Away COVID-19

Postby CamGirl » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:54 pm

I am so stressed with all that's been happening around the globe. I still cannot believe that 2 years back, I was having the best time of my life and now this. The world is in chaos and I've been having anxiety attacks. I don't know how to move forward. I don't wanna go on in the new world that's starting to unveil. I am so low. I don't know what to do. Help! How do you deal with all these?

Tee0104

Re: Go Away COVID-19

Postby Tee0104 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:36 pm

I'm sorry that you're feeling this way. Depression and anxiety really sucks and especially now at times like this. I completely feel this and can 100 percent relate. I was having a good life until my father passed and COVID literally hit the next month. I have been struggling to keep things together this entire time. My anxiety and depression got worse and I thought that I could deal with things on my own. It wasn't until recently that my doctor recommended medication to me because I finally decided to let her know what was going on I can honestly say that things have a taken a positive turn for me. I went from crying for what seemed like no reason at all to seeing thing more positively. I've also started seeing a therapist so the medication and therapy together has really benefitted me. I still have my days but things have started to look more up for me. I don't seek out all of the negatives in situations any longer. Not purposely anyway. I hope things get better for you with all of this.

fummymeasle

Postby fummymeasle » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:19 am

This pandemic worsens depression and anxiety. Who knows long this is gonna last. Just hang in there and everything will be okay,

CamGirl

Postby CamGirl » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:01 pm

Tee0104 wrote:I'm sorry that you're feeling this way. Depression and anxiety really sucks and especially now at times like this. I completely feel this and can 100 percent relate. I was having a good life until my father passed and COVID literally hit the next month. I have been struggling to keep things together this entire time. My anxiety and depression got worse and I thought that I could deal with things on my own. It wasn't until recently that my doctor recommended medication to me because I finally decided to let her know what was going on I can honestly say that things have a taken a positive turn for me. I went from crying for what seemed like no reason at all to seeing thing more positively. I've also started seeing a therapist so the medication and therapy together has really benefitted me. I still have my days but things have started to look more up for me. I don't seek out all of the negatives in situations any longer. Not purposely anyway. I hope things get better for you with all of this.

Yes, it does suck, I think mine was triggered with everything that's happening around us.
I am glad you started seeing a therapist, I am planning on talking to one too. Are you doing face-to-face therapy or online?

CamGirl

Postby CamGirl » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:02 pm

fummymeasle wrote:This pandemic worsens depression and anxiety. Who knows long this is gonna last. Just hang in there and everything will be okay,

Definitely agree 100%, I hope this pandemic will be gone soon. How about you, how are you holding up?

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”