disconnected

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lovelost

disconnected

Postby lovelost » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Anyone ever feel like they just can't connect with anyone? I have friends sure i talk to them twice a year. I do care for people. Maybe this isn't making any sense.
Emotionally i feel disconnected. I only let myself get so close before i cut ties or draw back. I've been married for 5 years well 4. And i don't even connect with him
I can however connect with anything that does with fantasy. Music tv book my dreams. I feel like i am my own little island lost in fantasy and in love with ideas.

Prycejosh1987

Re: disconnected

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:05 pm

lovelost wrote:Anyone ever feel like they just can't connect with anyone? I have friends sure i talk to them twice a year. I do care for people. Maybe this isn't making any sense.
Emotionally i feel disconnected. I only let myself get so close before i cut ties or draw back. I've been married for 5 years well 4. And i don't even connect with him
I can however connect with anything that does with fantasy. Music tv book my dreams. I feel like i am my own little island lost in fantasy and in love with ideas.

Why do you feel that way. I think it is negative thoughts and doubts of love in your mind. If people are around they love you and at least like you alot. It sounds like there is trust issues. You need to let people in, and take risks in your life, emotionally speaking. If you take the right precautions you wont be hurt or be affected negatively in a big way. Just take precautions.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”