No
No votes
I'm an idiot
No votes

Total votes: 1

gabs

I Suck

Postby gabs » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:22 am

I have extremely horrible sucky social anxiety. I can't talk to most of my classmates and I can, at times, barely talk to my few friends. I'm in love with a beautiful amazing girl and I cant say anything because I honestly cant. We were great friends but the more I liked her the harder it was to be around her. I would criticize myself and I couldn't speak and I messed everything up. So I just started to ignore her. I keep feeling like she likes me back, but its just a bunch of stuff that shes done that I cant prove. Like a small heart on my birthday card, offering to put her arms around me, etc. Also whether by accident or on purpose we end up looking at each others eyes a lot more than you might think. I honestly get heart attacks when I see her. But I can't even accept a school award without feeling faint. I hate myself I'm so damn weird. Social anxiety is eating my life and I miss being around her. I've had depression for about 2 years before I met her. Mostly due to my social anxiety. I dont know what to do. :?:

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:56 am

Hi there Gabs. It's nice to meet you. Gosh I wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself. I don't think you suck at all nor do I think your an idiot.

My heart goes out to because of your social anxiety God that has to be so hard. Your not weird your just a human being.

It's pretty brutal when you care so much for someone and don't know if they care the same back.

Umm...hmmm :? Have you thought about maybe writing her little love notes. Something like how beautiful her eyes are and how she makes you smile ? You could even try writing them anonymously. Maybe even a poem or quote ?? It kinda makes it special and more romantic.

And think about it this way, writing is wonderful because you can easily show how you feel and it's sometimes easier to express yourself than directly.

Please keep us updated on how everything goes okay. I'd really love to know how everything turns out with you both.

Hang in there okay

love and hugs always

darkness6172

Postby darkness6172 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Hello, first, you DON'T SUCK.. no one is better or worse, jusr different. You have been suffering from depression for two years...I SUFFERED FROM THAT FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS and I put it in the past tense, you know why? because I don't suffer anymore. I spent my life trying to get people to like me....no such luck, this turned in anger and hate. I was in a Deep dark abyss. But no more. We want to fit in but the first thing is that because you may be shy you don't have to punish yourself for that. Apart from that...do you like the girl because she's beautiful on the outside or on the inside? If you don't know her try to get to know her and if she turns you down, then think: it's her loss. she was not worht it. Life will present you with so many choices that you just can try to make the most of it. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS,,,THE GOOD ONES..
It's the voice of experience, after all... feel free to ask anything
Marta

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:10 am

I really like that, " no one is better or worse only different " . Very well said Darkness6172 8)

darkness6172

Postby darkness6172 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:32 am

It's the truth!! whoever believes anything else is in Deep trouble. No matter if we are White, black, yelow, pink, green, no matter if we have more or less money, the only real truth is that we have ourselves and NOBODY is better or worse. We have been told that the world is divided between winners and losers FALSE!!!
THE MEASURE OF SUCCESS IS HOW WE COPE WITH FAILURE. And life is going to keep throwing stones at us..we have to become strong, from within, in order to deal with that. THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG, IT'S A MATTER OR RELATIVITY. WHAT IS IT TO BE NORMAL? AGAIN, A MATTER OF RELATIVITY, what's normal here is abnormal in Africa or Asia. If one bases their life in the outside...againg one will have many problems. DON'T WAIT TO BE LIKED, LIKE YOURSELF FIRST!! As said, 40 years looking for answers...at last, I am free :D

Prycejosh1987

Re: I Suck

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:25 pm

gabs wrote:I have extremely horrible sucky social anxiety. I can't talk to most of my classmates and I can, at times, barely talk to my few friends. I'm in love with a beautiful amazing girl and I cant say anything because I honestly cant. We were great friends but the more I liked her the harder it was to be around her. I would criticize myself and I couldn't speak and I messed everything up. So I just started to ignore her. I keep feeling like she likes me back, but its just a bunch of stuff that shes done that I cant prove. Like a small heart on my birthday card, offering to put her arms around me, etc. Also whether by accident or on purpose we end up looking at each others eyes a lot more than you might think. I honestly get heart attacks when I see her. But I can't even accept a school award without feeling faint. I hate myself I'm so damn weird. Social anxiety is eating my life and I miss being around her. I've had depression for about 2 years before I met her. Mostly due to my social anxiety. I dont know what to do. :?:

It might be because deep inside you do not think your worth this girl This is not true. She is a good friend of yours for a reason, if you cant do not be worried but make her your girlfriend. The best relationships are ones where the two people start out as friends that communicate often and hang around each other alot.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”