alcohol

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Ayrton Senna

Postby Ayrton Senna » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:52 am

Thanks for answering. I'm familiar with those steps. The community of anonymous alcoholics exists in Russia too. And it's for free. But I refuse to admit myself as an alcoholic. There are many psychological issues besides alcohol. And it would be wrong to consider the alcohol my worst enemy. It's really difficult to put cause and effect in the correct order. I know for sure, if I admit myself as an alcoholic and join the community, my life will undoubtedly change. But how will it change? I live just as i can, keeping the familiar pieces of my life in touch. And it's really scary to become unknown man. By the way, my woman broke up with me today. That wasn't due to alcohol at all. Merely I have difficult character.

SkaterDrew

Postby SkaterDrew » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:31 am

sorry to hear about what happen between you and your girl. i know how it;s hard for you to cope up, but stay strong and keep hanging on.

Ayrton Senna

Postby Ayrton Senna » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:12 am

Thank you a lot for your supporting. As I could notice, here, at this forum, people are tend to be friendly. I have an experience communication with Russian alcoholics on the Internet. (and not only Internet))) All of them tend to accuse you that you're an typical alcoholic. My previous response just is attempt to excuse myself, but you haven't even tried to attach me to the suffering group of alcoholics. Maybe, that's true, maybe not. I should say, I rejoined to my girl. That was a temporary mutual misunderstanding.

porcupine

Postby porcupine » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:59 am

For me, the problem isn't alcohol, it's the underlying reasons that are the problem. I don't drink much, but I'm going to get drunk now. I'm trying to feel better about the fact I've been left to rot again.

Prycejosh1987

Re: alcohol

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:30 pm

Ayrton Senna wrote:does anybody else have a problem with an alcohol?

I used to drink alcohol daily for a quite a few months, Beers and lagers. But that was because i wanted to put on weight. It worked but now i have abit of a beer belly. Im trying to work on it and get rid of it. Its not good. I dont drink beers and lagers anymore but i do drink rum and coke every now and then. As long as you can control your intake then its okay to drink them. Your intake should not be more than weekly then its almost like an addiction. Just say in your mind you will not drink the beer, and pace yourself drink less each time. Eventually you would have a good hold on your intake. Good luck.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”