Socially anxious with no friends

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

aKeanuReevess

Socially anxious with no friends

Postby aKeanuReevess » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Havent made a new friend or hung out socially in forever. Im incredibly lonely. im 25 and have only worked half my adult life due to the anxiety. I just broke up with my online gf who I was gonna meet as soon as I could. I have no.car so its hard. I caught her sexting a ton of guys and giving nudes to every guy who asks. This destroyed the lil bit of happiness I had left. Im just sad and am looking for people to talk to.

keira1994

social anxiety, no friends

Postby keira1994 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi I know exactly how you are feeling as I am in a similar situation myself

aKeanuReevess

Postby aKeanuReevess » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:46 pm

With the SA or the dumping of a cheater too lol?

Prycejosh1987

Re: Socially anxious with no friends

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:03 pm

aKeanuReevess wrote:Havent made a new friend or hung out socially in forever. Im incredibly lonely. im 25 and have only worked half my adult life due to the anxiety. I just broke up with my online gf who I was gonna meet as soon as I could. I have no.car so its hard. I caught her sexting a ton of guys and giving nudes to every guy who asks. This destroyed the lil bit of happiness I had left. Im just sad and am looking for people to talk to.

It doesnt seem like she is your girlfriend. At least to her knowledge. You have to set boundaries in a relationship. You have to make it apparent that she is your girlfriend, so there are no doubts on both sides.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”