Insomnia

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Mommyofone

Insomnia

Postby Mommyofone » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:56 am

I am so tired but I am having a hard time sleeping. I don't know what's going on. Normally, I am so exhausted that I won't even make it to my bed to sleep... What can I do in this time? Everyone is asleep here. I can't access the chat rooms here on my phone and if I get my laptop, I will never go to sleep. I tried to get on another just from a google search. I can't believe some of the outrageous and somewhat despicable things go on in some other chats... If you are looking for a nice conversation, let me tell you, you do NOT want to leave this site... Thanks for reading...

Ashley

Dubliner

Postby Dubliner » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:44 am

did you manage to sleep in the end??

Apple2

Postby Apple2 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:44 pm

I have experienced that as well. I have taken melatonin before and it did help me. Have you tried this yet?

Mikka

Postby Mikka » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Hypnotherapy can help to re-educate an individuals mind to expect a good night’s sleep.

Prycejosh1987

Re: Insomnia

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:00 pm

Mommyofone wrote:I am so tired but I am having a hard time sleeping. I don't know what's going on. Normally, I am so exhausted that I won't even make it to my bed to sleep... What can I do in this time? Everyone is asleep here. I can't access the chat rooms here on my phone and if I get my laptop, I will never go to sleep. I tried to get on another just from a google search. I can't believe some of the outrageous and somewhat despicable things go on in some other chats... If you are looking for a nice conversation, let me tell you, you do NOT want to leave this site... Thanks for reading...

Ashley

It can be hard to get the brain to shut down, specially when you are over thinking. Just take breaths and try to clear your mind. Well it has worked for me.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”