isolated from granchild

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

momalone

isolated from granchild

Postby momalone » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:12 am

Hello,I am new here! I have a granchild that I of course love dearly,due to the fact that my daugther has a spouse I freq have confirtations with,she has evidently decided for 2 months not let my granddaugther come like she has every summer for many years,nor have I gotten ANY phone calls from my daugther and I have made up my mind THIS TIME I will NOT beg or applogize to her or her spouse so I can even be on talk terms from her or my grandaugther,I feel I have done nothing to br treated as an outsider!! I cry bout every day and want to pick up the phone to try and talk to my grandaugther,but my son-in-law is sooo wicked,he will probally just cuss me out and hang up.. Anyone have a simular situation,WHAT DO I DO TO BRING MYSELF TO PEACE WITH THIS ISSUE???? :cry:

shmuel

Postby shmuel » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:58 pm

hi there momalone.. its an awful situation your in and I can understand you really well.
You don`t give any information as to what might have caused this confrontation.Would you mind saying a little bit more...like who has been shouting at who etc.
It would certainly help me and others to get a better picture of your situatuation.
I hope you share more about what sort of a relationship you have with your daughter and her husband... then we can start to sort this out.
Take care you ;)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:28 pm

(((((((((((((((( momalone )))))))))))))))))

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope they help.

Warmie 8)

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”