just venting hate (maay trigger)

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Dubliner

just venting hate (maay trigger)

Postby Dubliner » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:41 am

ok so maybe so this probably isnt going to be very cheery at all and im probably wrong about a lot of it, but i sort of need to do this at the moment. so in no particular order and with little thought put into spelling and grammar.

1. i hate how unjust the world is,
2. i hate that there probably is no god and that evil people sometimes do live good lives and never get punished either in this life or in an after life and likewise good people often lead painful lives.
3. i hate that the internet has shown really how nasty ,spiteful and cowardly a lot of people really are prepared to be when put in an annonymous situation.
4. i hate that i waste so much of my life on the internet and video games and dont get on with anything truely productive.
5. i hate that it seems everyone is just out for money these days and wearing designer clothes and getting the latest gadgets.
6. i hate that usually when im at my most miserable everyone around me seems to be at their happiest.
7 i hate how self important the human race is, always putting ourselves and our desires and our convenience before everything else to the massive detriment of just about every other species on the planet and the planet itself.
8. i hate nearly everything that society has become and honestly i can only see it getting worse
9. i hate the human nature of being completely selfish, that even helping someone out apparently selflessly is only done for the feeling of satisfaction and slight status boost that doing such a thing brings.
10. i hate that money can literely get you anything in this day and age including getting away with murder, rape and paedophilia.
11. i hate that the universe is so staggeringly huge and wel never get to explore it (but i also sort of like that fact as at least we wont be able to mess up any more worlds)
12. i hate that people including myself are such hypocrites
13. i hate how the most mediocre music, films and media are tha mainstream in this day and age. Its as if the powers that be really dont want anything in the world to be good and are deliberately doing all they can to make everything suck.
14. i hate racism especially white supremicists who like to go on and on about white inventions and innovations but fail to notice how white supremicists themselves never invented or achieved anything good ever.
15. i hate how it is mostly the kids who are picked on in school who are the nicest and most intelligent ones.
16. i hate that aspergers and other autism spectrum disorders are thought of as disorders at all because actually its been shown that their brains are more highly tuned.
17. i hate that i used to be a very spiteful little child.
18. i hate that there are frigging people everywhere all with their shoes and their faces all getting into every nook and cranny like termites in wood.
19. i hate advertisements and tv shows that try to make out that everything is just fandabydosy and life is brilliant and all of humanity is singing and dancing together.
20. i hate that there probably is cures for terminal illnesses out there that are being witheld because curing isnt as profitable as long term treatment.
21. i hate that women most likely are attracted to badboys over nice guys forcing any guy who wants to stand a chance to act like more of an asshole and then people wonder why the world is so messed up.
22. i hate war of course. The bush administration even thinking about what they did for oil makes me boil with rage.
23. i hate growing older and knowing that a good deal of my youth was just spent being depressed.
24. i hate that i did experience true happiness once but it was just so fleeting and i screwed it up through my own selfishness and stupidity.
25. i hate being utterly addicted to something i dispise ie the internet.
26. i hate that none of the things i have aspired to be have really come to fruition.
27. i hate that i always end up hating my idols.
28. i hate that i often wish some major calamity would wipe out human existence.
29. i hate optimistic people who really think humanity is going somewhere and the futures so bright and all that when all the evidence points that civilization is about to fly off the rails in a big way unless we suddenly come up with some amazing inventions very quickly.
30. i hate the possibility that we might actually come up with the said inventions and so we can carry on smugly destroying the earth while thinking we are top dog and just inventing our way out of disasters that we really do deserve.
31. i hate how much i hate humans.
32. i hate how much i hate myself.
33. i hate our nervous system, it has caused so much suffering and gets deliberately exploited to cause suffering aka torture.
34. i hate how cruel nature really is. Animals devouring each other alive, parasites eating an animal from the inside out, survival of the fittest and the weak die with nothing and the fit get everything.
35. i hate shallow people dispite being one myself.
36. i hate seeing my loved ones growing old.
37. i hate that i have virtually no friends and acquiring friendship seems like such an impossibly exhausting thing and nobody seems to be bothered anymore anyway.
38. i hate that i was born and i wonder why others insist on bringing others into this world when the odds of achieving anything like happiness are so stacked against you.
39. i hate that i only think of the right and witty thing to say a minute or two after it is too late.
40. i hate disappointing people, i actually do like helping individual people in real life dispite my general dislike of the human species as a whole.
41. i hate the fact that life is so random and just when you think you may have stumbled upon some truth that seems fairly universal and regular then something comes along to entirely swing the idea against you.
42. i hate that a lot of my happiest times where when drunk, i know thats not supposed to be the case right, but it is in my case.
43. i hate certain crappy phrases that people come out with like calling something “pretentious”
because someone put some thought into something or like saying “only boring people need alcohol to have fun” well so what at least wer having fun, using stock phrases with the intention of putting people down doesnt seem very fun loving to me really.
44. i hate corporations in all of their forms, they always suck and always turn out to be evil.
45. i hate govornments for the same reason and they are basically one and the same now anyway.
46. i hate that humans 99% of the time pick on others only when they know they are an easy target and the chances of they themselves getting hurt are minimal.
47. i hate that some apparently “brilliant” minds are so obsessed with atheism and putting down religion in this pre apocalyptic time bubble. Richard dawkins though no doubt highly intelligent has been saying the same things over and over again on religion at debates for as long as iv heard of the man. For some reason he has many thousands of people who worship him and hang on his every word. Meanwhile the ice melts the sea levels rise, the bees die off, the natural disasters increase in intensity and frequency.
48. i feel almost the same way about stephen fry, another very intelligent celebrity with thousands of followers who from what i can tell hasnt done anything that great in 2 decades (he was great as general melchet)
49. i hate how most people even ones who are aware of all the crap going on in the world seem to still have a grip on themselves and are able to function and lead happy productive lives, me i have had my spirit utterly crushed and il never amount to anything because i dont feel like i can in this world.
50. i hate hating, i should stop all the hate.
51. i hate the uk justice system. depending on circumstances murdurers sometimes serve just a few years, sex offenders a few months, and all the while in some of the cushiest prisons in the whole world

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Hi Dubliner,
Heeheehee. Thank you for your honesty, and I just have to tell you that I agreed with probably 99.9% of all that you said.
I won't say that I hate that you're really into videogames, although I can be nicely honest and admit I don't understand it. ;-)

On global warming? I don't believe it exists. However, if our gov't can convince us of it, there is a ton of money to be made!

I DO believe in God, with Christ as my Savior. I do believe in reward and punishment for good and evil, though it can seem like the bad get away with so much.

Thanks. Almost all of what you wrote fits into much of my perspective of this world. I guess I should mention something that I hate...

* I hate that our media trains society to believe that it's best for a woman to be too skinny. It's their sick fantasy to starve a woman until she's got the body of a 12 year old boy, and then fix her up with a huge silicone rack. I heard somewhere that silicone parts are made for toys. Haha.

I also hate that the media, (and many parents) are portraying our young girls as hooker look-alikes. Lots of make up, massive earrings, and clothes that scream "prostitute" don't belong on Beyonce, let alone our kids.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:03 pm

I mean no insult to the one I mentioned above. After all , she insults herself more than I ever could- and calls it "woman empowerment."

I also hate PC. (political correctness) We might as all be a buncha robots. By the way, PC, to me stands for (poor conduct)as well. We get the point!

BlackMedick

Postby BlackMedick » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:59 pm

That's one hell of a long list. I can't rely on everything, but some really did ring a bell. Sometimes I feel such strong hatred toward people, not one particular individual but more like a crowd, that I have actual thoughts of cold blooded murder running through my head. It doesn't help in the getting to love myself process that I know I am part of this crowd.

And the computer thing ? Yep. I wish I could throw it out the window somedays. I once spent two months without it. By the end of these two months, I looked like another person, the tiredness had been washed out of my face.

I'm not going to comment the entire list, but I do understand the frustration and hate you feel towards some aspects of this life..

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:23 pm

When I was in my early twenties and through to my early thirties, I also shared in a type of hatred towards people in general. (not each individual) I also experienced some of those murderous thoughts.
Well, fast forward through my life, and I began forgiving everyone who had ever hurt me.

Hindsight is truly 20/20. It was after forgiving, that the hatred went away; realized that the enmity had been caused by being hurt so much and so deeply. I just didn't realize it, and so neither did I realize how forgiveness could cause the hatred to dissipate.

fallen

Postby fallen » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:16 pm

your list is actually smaller than mine so that made me happy , thanks.
take care

Ieris

Postby Ieris » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:50 am

Hello Dubliner,

Thank you for sharing. An interesting list you wrote there, covers a wide spectrum of issues. I hope you feel a bit better after writing that out. Would have been a good idea if other members added to the list but imagine how long the thread would become!

I guess i would ask what would you like to achieve; a way to cope, how to make a change or ...? In an ideal world, how would you want things to be?
I think a third of your list can be resolved through self discipline. The others are caused by external factors which we may have little or no control over. There are many things in this world that are not in our control, but you can try to change the way you think and the way you react to them.

The world we live in is not always fair and it isn't perfect, the systems we have in place has its flaws and there is plenty of room for improvement. Some parts are good and some parts are bad but imagine our world without these systems, we might be going backwards. Look at our history and see how far we have come. I do understand your frustrations though because instead of heading towards a better world, it seems like we are heading towards George Orwell's 1984. People are sleep walking into it and would much rather watch x-factor and read gossip columns than pay attention to how their freedom is slowly being taken away.

You managed to point out many flaws but I am interested in what your solution is. If you were in charge, how would you make things better?

x

Dubliner

Postby Dubliner » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:56 am

i dont have many solutions to these problems as i truly dont know much about politics but maybe i haver one solution.
have anyone who wants to be involved in government brain scanned and have their personality evaluated. these days neurologists can pick up sociopathic and psychopathic tendencies from the brain scan alone and obviously would disallow anyone with these tendencies to work in any position of power.
i dont know how such a committee would come about or how it would police itself from becoming just as corrupt as the government itself but if people capable of basic human empathy ruled the world it would have a trickle down effect, slowly everything would improve.
Now im not saying all politicians have these disorders at all. but lets face it a fair few of them probably do. sociopaths are attracted to these kinds of jobs as it gives them everything they want.
I guess though this would be seen as a form of Orwellian thought policing though so many people would be against it despite how beneficial it would probably be.

Dubliner

Postby Dubliner » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:02 am

fallen wrote:your list is actually smaller than mine so that made me happy , thanks.
take care

iv thought of quite a few more that i may add if i get the mood. make your own list id be curious to see it.

Dubliner

Postby Dubliner » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:13 pm

someone mentioned that they dont believe global warming exists. again i am no expert on the subject i am just aware that we are putting more and more greenhouse gases into the air and that like it or not will cause warming. im also aware that the vast vast majority of scientists all agree that global warming is happening and most of those agree that it is caused by man. also that the last twenty years have seen some of the highest global temperatures since records began. taking all this into account its probable that the scientists are right.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:36 pm

It's a scheme to collect the cash of concerned individuals.

Google or search for the scientists who say it's Bologna, and read their intelligent reasons for their stand on this. It's pretty interesting! ;-)

Dubliner

Postby Dubliner » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:12 pm

the bologna theory i cant say iv heard of that one, most scientists are in agreement of the mainstream theory. and it is fairly simple science. earths atmosphere + more c02 = extra heat. dont forget that oil companies have a vested interest in providing alternative reasons for warming, and scientists can be bought.
Last edited by Dubliner on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ieris

Postby Ieris » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:01 pm

I don't think the Government are the ones who call the shots. If anything they are just puppets while their masters pull the strings from behind the curtains. Those behind the curtains put the people they want in those positions and although it seems like we have a vote, you're pretty much voting for puppet A or puppet B. I'm sure there are some who make decisions based on the best interest of the general public and can make a few changes here and there but not enough to make a huge impact. I guess it is about Money, Control and Power - how does money work? who creates the money? how money controls people/nations? How that control equals to power? Who holds that power and what is their agenda?

It is an interesting topic so if you are interested there are many books, documentaries and websites which can give you far more in depth information. I just wish there was more that focuses on solutions...

fallen

Postby fallen » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 pm

my list;
i love coffee
i love cake
i love mouse
i love art
i love nature

i hate people who lie

i figured i should put some positives in before the negative !

take care

Kepharel

Postby Kepharel » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:33 pm

I guess personal hates can trigger depression, and most of those in the list are shared by the great majority of us. Unjust societies, mankind’s mindless consumption of human resources, the depravity of the individual, untreatable diseases and ailments of the human condition etc are all on our personal hate lists I suppose. I sympathise a great deal with you. Seeing and being powerless to affect these issues are the stage props to our own mental condition and exacerbate our own personal feeling of worth in my opinion. Going through the list, however, some points are more important to understanding how you feel than others. How about:

Point 12: I hate that people, including myself are hypocrites.

Point 15: I hate how it is mostly the kids who are picked on in school who are the nicest, most intelligent ones.

Point 17: I hate that I used to be a very spiteful little child.

Point 23: I hate growing older and knowing that a good deal of my youth was spent being depressed.

Point 24: I hate that I did experience true happiness once, but it was just so fleeting and I screwed it up through my own selfishness and stupidity.

Point 32: I hate how much I hate myself.

Point 35: I hate shallow people despite being one myself.

Point 36: I hate seeing my loved ones grow old.

I'm no expert, just someone with the same kind of experiences as you, but those points can be summarised into one word… Regret. It is those issues you have to face in order to function as the person you think you could and should be.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”