So

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

nenkohai

So

Postby nenkohai » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Good bye all.

Remember to work on giving yourself compassion. That is how the healing starts. Yes, its work. But its good work that you'll thank yourself for later.

Hope you all find some modicum of peace.

NK

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:36 pm

((((((((nenkohai))))))))))) What's wrong? You can send me a pm through the site. Or the room.

hollyann

nenkohai

Postby nenkohai » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:08 am

Dearest Hollyann

*hugs* I can't really say that anything is "wrong." I think a lot like you (and probably tons of other folks here, too!), I struggle and some days are better than others. But, I'm managing it in my own special style. :)

I guess, trying to translate my experiences in the support of others' hardships seems/feels like its more about me then them (if that makes sense). I read other users posts and think to myself, "if they only saw like I do..." That doesn't feel right to me (after pondering it).

Its become less about listening and more about replying for me. Not the right way to go about it, really.

I suppose everyone has to own it in their own way.

So, I'm kinda moving on, ya know? Little by little... coming in less and less. Nothing wrong; just kinda the natural flow of it for me.

But, that's not to say I've overlooked everyone's contribution to where I am now. You, jj, meta all have been good listeners and a help.

You are loved, Hollyann and held in highest regard

Warmest

Karl
(nenkohai)

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”