My Sister

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

nenkohai

My Sister

Postby nenkohai » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:29 am

My sister, who was only 58, was found dead in her bed this past Saturday. No warning. No sickness that anyone knew about. The shock was overwhelming to our whole family.
I've given myself permission to be sad and grieve. As opposed to what I do to combat depression... Fight fight fight. I'm trying not to confuse the two.

Loved my sister.

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Nenkohai

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister. Remember grief can come in stages. I am glad you are letting yourself grieve. Greif is a process. My thoughts are with you and your family during this hard time.

holly

stillwaters

Postby stillwaters » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Nenkohai
Please accept my condolences for your loss. It is never easy to lose someone we love and it is that much harder when we allready have emotional issues. I wish you the strength you will need to deal with this.

metaLarsllica

Postby metaLarsllica » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:01 pm

(((( (( Nenokhai )))))))))))

I am so sorry for your loss.. you and yours will be in my heart. Feel free to come to chat anytime as there is lots of wonderful people there that have gone threw grief. I know how hard this time in your life is... We are here for you.

meta

nenkohai

Postby nenkohai » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Thank you, all. I'm just home from being with my brother and (older) sister this past week. It was a struggle. There was pain. The service was nice but wholly inadequate in that it couldn't possibly encapsulate her life.

Who would ever think that anyone would ever say this - I need to get to work tomorrow so I can recover from last week.

Missing you, Karen.

metaLarsllica

Postby metaLarsllica » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:48 pm

(((((((((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))

I totally understand the need to go to work to recover. As for you work is a haven as there is things that are there and not have changed. It's the only place right not that you feel has some since of order and constant. Right now you possibly feel your world is out of control and you have none. That's how I felt anyway when my friend passed away. I could only find temporary relief from my life was at work.

My thoughts are still with you hun

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”