Needing a Friend

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Bertrand

Needing a Friend

Postby Bertrand » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Hello, this is going to sound ridiculous, but I'd like to find someone else who needs a friend to talk to. I'm not very social, and going to the internet to talk to people is sort of my way of coping with that. I tried other websites today,but I got nothing more than a disgusting plethora of nudity--things you can't unsee.

I figured that it's much less likely that people here are disgusting pigs, so here I am. I suffer from anxiety and depression, so I feel that maybe there are people here I can relate to. I just kind of want a close friend, someone else who feels the same way. If there's anyone out there who can relate to what I'm saying, please respond or message me. I am a 22 year old, male, American college student, and I'm interested in pretty much everything.

riley

Postby riley » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Hi, I'm also kind of shy and just generally a bit awkward when it comes to socializing.

I suffer from depression and anxiety as well, and I think I might also have ADHD.

I'm an American college student, a freshman.

I'd be glad to talk to you, whenever I get the chance.

rabbithunter

Re: Needing a Friend

Postby rabbithunter » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:58 pm

I like to talk to people with same problems I have send me a message

I figured that it's much less likely that people here are disgusting pigs, so here I am. I suffer from anxiety and depression, so I feel that maybe there are people here I can relate to. I just kind of want a close friend, someone else who feels the same way. If there's anyone out there who can relate to what I'm saying, please respond or message me. I am a 22 year old, male, American college student, and I'm interested in pretty much everything.[/quote]

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Hi Bertrand. Sorry you had bad experiences with other places, this place and its people are very caring. You definately aren't alone and you will find people you can relate to here.

holly

Jamie

Hello.

Postby Jamie » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Hello Bertrand. You can talk to me any time you like if you feel comfy crying on the shoulder of a 47 year old female! As I do exhausting 12 hour shifts 6, sometimes 7 days a week it might be 2 or 3 days before I get back to you but I WILL reply as soon as I can.

I also suffer from crippling shyness which is extremely awkward in my profession (I'm a full-time bus & coach driver) & while I'm fine with my workmates as most I've known for years, I'm really awkward outside of work with communicating with others.

I've been through hell for the past 2 years & will be like it for life, because of seriously bad depression; the actual reason for it is lovely but the build-up & pent up things inside me which can never be channelled are having me in tears all day every day & I just feel totally blank inside while having to give an appearance of being happy on the outside...luckily one of my workmates, Martin lets me cry on his shoulder as he knows why I'm like it!

There IS hope, don't let it beat you, that's what it wants, show it who is boss!

All the best & good luck. Jamie.

Ste

Postby Ste » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:44 am

Hey man,

Im from the UK and if you ever wanna talk about anything silly or offbeat, I'm always good with that.
Anything to try and put a smile on someone's face.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”