rock bottom...

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

britbabe

rock bottom...

Postby britbabe » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:51 am

So, it has been a long time since I have felt this low. Years actually....

I spent the last week depressed, but tonight something sent me over the edge. I dealt with it the best I could (took a walk to clear my head, and did things to distract myself) but now I went from extremely depressed to more numb then I have felt since leaving therapy (3 years ago). I have been getting obsessive thoughts, and I just don't know how to handle this. I have never been like this while not having a professional support team.

I don't even know what to do... I texted a friend, but now I don't even know if I want to talk. I feel like I should lock myself in a room till the numbness passes....

I don't even know what I am looking for writing here... I guess I just want to feel less alone... like someone somewhere is there for me and willing to listen no matter if it's only reading a post...

dustinthewind

Sorry

Postby dustinthewind » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:59 pm

I feel badly that it has taken so long for someone to respond to your post. I don't usually read below the first few subsections. You are not alone. I felt similarly when I joined the forum, just needed someone to "hear" me. I will check back down here. I hope you are doing okay.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”