Best feeling ever!

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid, Sunlily92

georgiapeach

Best feeling ever!

Postby georgiapeach » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:44 pm

So far i've realized the current best feeling i have had in a long time is knowing im depended on and loved unconditionally by my cat. it sounds odd but its true. there are some here that know how much my squi squi (squeaky cat) means to me. i just have to look at her she does her special happy meow and i pick her up and snuggle her. my cat is special and unique hence i saved her out of a garbage can and tamed her myself. shes my pride and joy of my life :) and she always will be. she has happy and mad meow's. she has emotions just like a human. shes not just an ordianary cat. all cats are special and have their own personalities, likes/dislikes, and feelings. my cat tends to hate men! so she hides and i can never find her till they leave. so guess what all men... stay away from my CAT!!! lol jk. anywhoo. just talking with her and knowing she cares has helped me lately through my depression and help me cope through my rough spots as i've become less social with some people and even people on msn i dont bother to talk to. but thats the best feeling ever is to just look at squeaky and pick her up and see it in her eyes i do nothing wrong. :)

~peach :oops:

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:47 pm

(((((((((((((((((( Georgia and cat ))))))))))))))))))

Understand about how you feel about your cat. Ebony was 8 days old, a woman found him in the street, took him to a vet, I ended up with him the same day. I am his 'mother, brother, sister, friend'. Poor guy hasn't been around other cats, he is stuck with me.

Wish he did cuddle, but he plays as if I were another cat. The only problem is I don't bite back.

What would we do without them. Me I would be totally lost, and that is the truth. They don't judge, lie, expect, demand (other than if their food or water dishes are emply) and they don't stop loving you.

BTW Ebony's picture is in the forums. He is much bigger now. :)

Know I am here for you. But you all ready know that. :P

Warmie/Jeanie
Last edited by Warmsoul/Jeanie13 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:06 pm

aww thats cute peach, i feel the same way about my cat tilley!! And I know alot about your squi squi, you always talk about her.. :)

aim

Postby aim » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Animals are the only things that love us unconditionally... are happy to see us when we're in the worst mood ever... and don't care how we look - ever! My puppy is my angel... I complain about her sometimes, and she can be a lot of work, but I really do love her to pieces!

I'm glad she gives you happiness, peachy. People who don't love animals don't know what they're missing out on, huh???

georgiapeach

Postby georgiapeach » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:21 pm

((((((((((((((( jeanie, aim, and emotional ))))))))))))))))))))))

aim they are unconditionally loving! and people who dislike pets dont have a clue what they are missing out on at all! they can be baised (people that is). i would never give up my squeaky cat. we share a bowl of cereal or a glass of milk/water. anywhoo thanks for responding all! love ya guys!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 pm

((((((((((((((((( Peach )))))))))))))) anytime.......

Jeanie :D

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”