IF I COULD

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

xn728

IF I COULD

Postby xn728 » Sat May 15, 2010 9:50 am

If i could !! I would sit and hold your hand and ask you with tears in my eyes ,not to hurt those arms anymore ,and then i would bathe them ,so the pain may go away .xx
If i could!! ,I would put a cushion under that foot for you to rest it ,,and after id made you a nice cup of tea ,i would cut the grass and tidy the garden a little .xx
If i could !! ,Id take you for a walk along the pier,and chat about how hard things have been ,,and id tell you how youve come so far ,and how i know you will get better and then id share some dodgy jokes with you to make you laugh again .xx
If i could !! Id take the big spider and let it go somewere away from you so you would feel safer ,,and the cockroach to ,,and then id open my heart so you may see that there are many of us who are trully kind and careing ,so mabye you would feel a little at ease .xx
If i could !! I would come and find you my freind from this place you have got yourself stuck in ,away from the people who love you so much ,to many times youve been hurt by a man ,,so i would stand before you and try to show how kind and conciderate ,,and caring some men can be ,,because i know if you stay were you are now ,,the right man who ,
somewere on this earth calls your name ,may not find you ,so i would gently take your arm ,and say qiuetly come ,,you must move on my dear freind .xx
If i could ,,I would grant your visa and together we would fly on the wings of angels ,and i would set you down with your special freind ,and once safely together i would watch you walk together chatting and happy ,it will happen for you .xx
If i could,,I would sit with your mum and talk with her gently ,and look after her for a few hours so you may rest and have a little bit of time to yourself ,and on your return we would have a coffee,and talk about life in general ,id tell you about my home and were i live ,and when it was time for me to go i would be happy we had met and talked and walked and you would know how strong you have been and how proud i am of you ,,because these would have been my parting words to you .xx
If i could !!iI would walk and call the names of all those ,who at the moment we are missing so much ,and i would shout and tell you how much were worried about you ,and how we all long to see you names on the forum,,just to see that little nick name ,,and instantly know your safe ,and If i could i would show you how to share our thoughts and our minds so you like me ,could see your freinds no matter how far away ,just to close your eyes and have them there at times of need is such a wonderful gift ,,And ill leave that gift for each and everyone of you ,in the hope you may find it ,,,,It was the gift you all gave to me when i entered this forum just over a year ago ,something i had never had before ,,
true freinds ,each of you the most wonderful caring person ,,xx
So i will set off now ,,,listen out you may just hear me call.xx
IF ONLY I COULD ,,,LOTS OF LOVE KENXXXXXXX

xn728

IF I COULD

Postby xn728 » Sun May 16, 2010 2:42 am

If i could,,! I would light many candles ,so the light was so bright ,your darkness would retreat ,and you eyes and minds would never see darkness or pain again xx
If i would i would print your books and carry them worldwide ,so everyone could see the wonderful things we have locked in our broken hearts and minds ,and they would feel the kindness and careing we all have within us ,xx
If i could ,,!I would lay my life at your feet ,so you could see how someone who once felt no hope at all , could find inspiration in learning to share there pain ,and was able to find that hope ,in the way i do by trying to support others,xx
IF ONLY I COULD ,LOTS OF LOVE KEN XXX

xn728

SMILED AT THE SUN

Postby xn728 » Sun May 16, 2010 3:36 pm

If i could !! i would stand with the warrior and battle the demons until they were defeated and stood no more ,,and then i would carry your burdens and cast them out so they could never return xx
Today i looked at the Sun shining brightly in my sky ,and i smiled at that sun ,,so when you next see that sun rise in your sky werever you may be in the world ,,feel the warmth of my smile upon your face ,and hear me say thankyou for helping me to be were i am now !!!! ? Happy and able to see more clearly ,,,lots of love ken xxxx

xn728

Postby xn728 » Mon May 17, 2010 12:52 pm

If i could !!,,,i would walk with you through the forum ,,and show you the many voices ,that asked how you were ,,and left words of kindness so that you may see ,xx
If i could !!,,i would share a pain so great ,something so deep inside ,unreachable and without hope of being repaired , xx
if i could !! i would draw our faces in the clouds ,so each day we could find comfort in each others smiles xx If only i could !!,,Lots of love ken xxx

xn728

Postby xn728 » Tue May 18, 2010 4:02 pm

If i could !! I would give my lungs to fran so her pain would end ,and she could breathe without effort xx
If i could !! I would go back to the beginning and put it all right ,but only if it didnt change what i have and who i am now xx
If i could !! I would share the happiness i have in my life ,so we could all feel the same xx
If i could !! I would bring Fran to meet you all ,so she could share the wonderful freinds i have xx
IF ONLY I COULD !! lots of love ken xxx

darklight32

Postby darklight32 » Wed May 19, 2010 5:36 pm

IF...........

Hello xn728.

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Tue May 25, 2010 8:04 am

dear ken,the kindness and the beauty of these posts has made me absolutely weep and i dont want you to feel bad about this because i am crying at how nice it feels to be understood and cared for and i am shedding tears i haven't been able to for weeks as it has been all locked up inside me in a big frozen ball of hurt. thank you

we will take that walk along the pier one day

xn728

THANKYOU LISA

Postby xn728 » Tue May 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Ahhhh (((((((lisa))))))) if it touched you in that way then im pleased ,,you know im sincere in what i say here ,i care for you all so much and it helps me, to be able to leave nice messages for you to read ,,you take care lisa ,i miss you around here but you must take good care and get better ,looking forward to seeing you around soon ,,and you know lisa ,
we will take that walk one day !!!,,stay very safe hugs (((((((lisa)))))))
lots of love kenny pop,,xxxxx

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed May 26, 2010 7:06 am

I am very touched and moved as well. YOu have such beautiful words and such a gift for writing.

-Stephen-

Postby -Stephen- » Sat May 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Hey ((((((((( Ken )))))))) I often come here to read your posts -- please don't think you're ignored, or that what you post is passed by. It's not.

You're a very valued member of the DU community. I hope you know that :)

Stephen

aim

Postby aim » Sat May 29, 2010 8:59 pm

That's very kind of you to say, Stephen, but I totally agree! Ken's writing is powerful and poignant, huh? My dear friend Ken... I hope you are ok.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sun May 30, 2010 9:58 am

Indeed, it was beautiful.... :-)

If I could.... I would shed this tainted self & start anew....

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun May 30, 2010 11:07 am

((((((((( Ken )))))))))))

I do reply, I do what I can, when I can. We speak often in private, You know we do stay in touch, all that matters.

Warmie

aim

Postby aim » Sun May 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Ken! Just another thought and warm wish your way, my friend.

((((((((((((KEN))))))))))))))))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun May 30, 2010 4:34 pm

(((((((( Ken and Fran )))))))))))

In my thoughts as always, but then you know that.

Warmie

Return to “Expressions”