Aaahhhh!!!!!

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

crystalgaze

Aaahhhh!!!!!

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:09 am

Wow... I feel like I'm going out of my mind today!

For some reason unknownst to me, I feel BORED!!!! (which is SO unlike me!!!)

I am ready to scale the walls!!

dandelion

Postby dandelion » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:37 am

((((((((((((((( crys ))))))))))))))))))

You know what? I feel exactly the same!!! i feel so bored and i dont know what to do!! give me your number so i can call and we can chat lol!! So im stuck watching Eagle Eyes (movies) for like 3 times today :(, thats how bored i am hehe. Hope you feel better okay, love you sweetie

hugs
dandelion

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Gosh! Wow!! I don't know what it is about Fridays.... I felt so restless yesterday. I wanted to go out & do something...!!! ( I hope I won't be "allergic" to Fridays now. :lol: )

It's just it'd be me by myself & I'm a girl, so I don't want to just go out by myself. (It might not be good for my health!)

There has been a surge in crime lately too, so.... I've been doing my best to stay indoors & hopefully stay safe....

Edit: I'm so glad I was able to calm down for a bit. I sat down & played 2 old video games that played a lot in college (Streets of Rage 2 & 3).... ~LOL~ Now, that quells anxiety & pent up aggression like no other counter I use! :lol:

Monty

Postby Monty » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Most of the time I prefer to be by myself.
After living in the country (and not being allowed to drive) I learned how to amuse myself with reading, radio or satellite tv (really like that one).

Now that I am living with an aging parent, I am not alone very often anymore. Once in a while on Wednesday evenings, I get the house to myself for about an hour.

Usually I just turn on my favorite tv show and watch it.

I don't know if any of you are familiar with the tv series, Dexter. From the things that they would show on tv I wouldn't ever turn it on. Then when my sister came home for the holidays she brought season one of the series.

I don't lilke blood and gore but I find this show facinating. It is about a serial killer who works for the police, chasing serial killers. I think that the star of the show won a couple of awards for it.

I don't know how I got off on this tangent. Better try to keep to the thread.

Hang in there. At least with having computers and this forum, we can always sit down and post if we want to. If the energy is there.

Will sign off for now.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 am

((((((((( Monty ))))))))))))

I am glad you found something.... Friday is coming up again... I may just try to busy myself with cleaning or whatever.

Monty

Postby Monty » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:27 pm

crystal,

Guess that Valentines Day is just about over. Very thankfully for most. I think that the card companys, florists and restaurant owners like it the best. Kind of guilts us into doing things. Then those that don't have a special someone, end up getting it rubbed into their face.

I am sending a Special Valentines Day to you. Hope you had a happy one.

Still haven't watched the last episode of Dexter. Tomorrow is a holiday here so I will maybe have some time then.

Take care.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:11 am

Heyyyy Monty! ~waves~

Thank you for that Special Valentine's Day greeting! Same to you!

I am feeling a bit lazy today..... It was chilly here up to about maybe 10 mins to a half hour ago.... I'm starting to think that one day in the future, it might ACTUALLY snow in the USVI, especially if the temperatures continue to drop.... :lol:

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:08 am

I can't sleep! :lol: I have on my sleep ease oil & it is not doing it for me today. I am just not able to wind down at the moment & I feel miserably bored to boot! Cheese & bread! >.<

Aaaahhhhhh!!!!! I am even listening to the local radio ONLINE....! (which is rare for me period....) I almost can't take it because there doesn't seem to be anything I really want to listen to at the moment! I've moved to listening to the news.... XD

I think I'm going to cancel my psych appointment. Really I do not feel like rehashing the major pains of my life & doing so to someone who really has no genuine interest in me or my life. I mean, as far as I'm concerned.... psychologists/psychiatrists ARE NOT my friends & can never be my friends while having to write formal reports about me each session. (Friends do not do that to each other.)

Also, I do not feel it is worth the money--paying to explain myself to a stranger & operating under the stress of corroborating what I say with evidence, lest I be labeled 'crazy/insane/depressed/bipolar'. It's like being questioned by the police or a lawyer presenting evidence in a courtroom. It's just too stressful. :roll:

That's the end of my rant.... Hopefully, I will remember to call.... I'm off to try to do some computer geek stuff that will tire me out, I hope.

~waves~hugs~glomp!

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:43 am

Man, I'm HUNGRY!!!! :lol:

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:24 am

That's how I felt the other day when I was in front of the TV.....

Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! :lol:

Speaking of the TV, I didn't realize how there's almost flashing lights for everything that's on it from commercials to music videos....!!! :shock:

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51 pm

I have that AHHHHHHH feeling a lot here lately myself.....

pablos

Postby pablos » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Yeah, me too. Lots of Ahhhhh experiences.
I too get tired of paying someone to listen to me. Sometimes it helps to keep or get me back on track. But so often it feels like I am just talking to a computer who acknowleges what I say but with no real empathy.
Not just waste of $$ but also time to drive to and from and during the appt. I only do it when I really need it.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Maybe a group setting would help more than a one on one? I know it helped me a lot.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:24 pm

I'm trying to hold it together..... but really I felt like screaming today. Lately, I have been feeling b-o-r-e-d. Oh my word!

My hormones are raging (which isn't helping), & I'm also h-y-p-e-r. Right now is just pretty odd. I actually want to go out, as well as spend time with people. However, everyone is busy or whatever. The people currently in my life are sometimes-ish, but they have more to worry about than I do at the moment. It's not really a problem, but it's to find people to be with at such short notice.

Also, I know that haste makes waste.

The neighbor across the street is like me & I think he's handsome enough, but I really don't know about that. I have my reasons for staying away from him & his family.

Oh well!!

Return to “Expressions”