HELP!!!!

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

mia6

HELP!!!!

Postby mia6 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Hate my life, can't stand people, can't stand myself. My life used to be so simple but ever since I moved it's been nothing but problems..from now having full blown bronchitis that's so bad I gotta use an inhaler; to dealing with a mother in law who reminds me of all the bad choices I make; and it's over things that don't even involve her.

But that doesn't stop her from putting her two cents in. My commas (comatose?) boy boyfriend is zero help. All he does is hide behind her and of course he won't say anything until she gets home so he can report to her...good he's spineless. I need to just move back to my old town because it's just not working here and speaking of work I got a job I completely hate dealing with a bunch of snippity twentysomethings that are just a pain. I want my old job back, I want my old life back.

Ieris

Postby Ieris » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:47 pm

"One of the simplest way to be happy: let go of the things that make you sad"
In your case it's "mad"

If it isn't working out for you then it only makes sense to move to where you want to be. I'm not sure if you are just having a quick rant or you really can't deal with it anymore, if it is the latter then I would start packing tomorrow!
If you know things aren't going to get any better and you can't live like this then move on before it drives you insane. What's stopping you?

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:28 am

Good advice, leris,
That's what I was thinking, myself.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:46 am

Some good idea here, couldn't agree more.
Depression does some strange things to our minds, but we have to keep on saying that "we are worth more", god created is for a reason and each and every one of is belong in this world for a reason.

Frame

Postby Frame » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:54 am

I wonder, Mia, what were the reasons you moved where you are now? Have those reasons changed? And how did you like your old job?

Because, I agree with everyone else, that a change [a fresh start] can be invigorating. But moving takes energy. Would you be moving back to something better? Or is it possible to stay put and make some part of your life better where you are. Are there plans you had that aren't working out because of your living situation? Are there any options you haven't explored?

One good reason to think hard about these questions now, is that if you decide to move, you be moving with a clear mind and greater resolve.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:58 am

I know you liked your old job better, but think of it as you have a job and you earn money and have a roof over your head and food etc...
We all get jobs we dislike, but we stick with them as if we want thing son life we have to stick with some things we dislike.

Return to “Expressions”