Vent... (Triggering)

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:41 am

Pissed off!!!!
Pissed off isn't the word right now infact!!

Had enough of people moaning(in this hospital) about their job and about how they earn rubbish money, well at least they earn a living(even if it's a little eaning) I have no money and don't have a job or go to college anymore!! I don't have a house and I don't have any money for anything!! Wish people would be grateful for what they have!!!
Pisses me off!!!

I wish I had a job, money to spend on food etc... I wish I had my own little place, but I don't...
I have to work towards that!!!

Rant over.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:25 pm

I'm so so sick of everything!!!!!
Why do I bloody screw up everything I touch or have?!! Oh wait that's because I'm so so damn worthless that's why.
I deserve to be punished for everything,
So pissed off with myself again!!

ARGHHH!!!
Need to scream.
Need a good old cry and I will feel much better.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Precicely what I've been trying to say to you. Otherpeople feel what you're saying. Buck up, girl! ;-)

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Yes I know, and thank you for that :D

Am bucking up, don't you worry ;)
Just taking it a take at a time and bucking up slowly.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:09 am

Pissed off to the max today!!!
I've had enough, had enough of pretending like I'm "okay" when really deep down I am dying inside and deep down I am suffering a great deal. I can't put on a "brave face" any longer.. I need to express my true feelings. End of!!

I know it'll land me in so much crap though? Why? Why don't some people understand the way I feel.... Why do people feel the need to judge me for being depressed and for feeling the way I do?
I will never know.

Pissed off.
Feeling low.
Feeling upset.

Frame

Postby Frame » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:32 am

Good.
This is good.
This is a good place to do this.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:36 am

What is good?
And thank you I think :D

I need to vent.
I need to scream.
I need to punch something!!

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Not pissed off, I'm feeling worse than that. I'm fumming!!! Fumming withh myself infact and fumming with my stupid parents!!!
I feel like a bloody failure, oh wait? I am a failure to my parents. Well guess what I say to that? Stick it where the shocking sun don't shine! Yes I went there. So damn what?!!

I just want to scream.
I want to cry.
I want to hide away.
I want to punch something.
I need to hurt myself.
I need to be punished.

Wish I was just never born sometimes!!
Argh!!!
I need a good old rant.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:05 pm

Gone way way past being pissed off today, I'm pissed off with just about everything lately and everything seems to be pissing me off or even worse making me bloody cry!! Argh!
Not in the right mood today for anything, I'm in that "pissed off, angry and screaming mood"... I could really do with hitting something right now.
I'm sick to death of being treated like complete shit, and sick and tired of being treated like I'm some sort of crazy nutter! Sick to death of being judged for being who I am!!!

Pissed off with the way my life is.
Feel trapped in a black hole.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:51 pm

Can't stop crying, been crying for hours now... What's wrong with me seriously?!!!
I've not come out my room all day and been "avoiding" all the staff today and not been "myself" at all... Why? Why? Why?
I'll tell you why!!;

I'm feeling low.
I'm feeling depressed.
I feel like dying. Yes dying? Okay.
I miss my "old" life.
I miss my babies..

I just need to let all my emotions out.
:(
:cry:

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Can't take anymore, need to have a long "break" from everything. Argh!!!
I just feel so messed up, my head is a total mess and I can't think straight at all, feel like self harm and making myself poorly. Grrrr!!!

Fed up.
Upset.
Pissed off.
Depressed.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:16 pm

I just need to vent!! This is the only safe place to vent everything out..... Ahh!!!
I feel trapped, I feel trapped in such a horrible dark black hole and I'll never be able to escape and be free.
I am sick of pretending to be "okay" for other peoples sakes, I am me and I'm depressed. I don't like the way I am, but I didn't choose to be depressed either!!! Pissed off with just about everything, had enough.

I can't do anymore.
Stuff this.
Stuff everything.

I AM DONE.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:15 am

Pissed off.
Can't do this anymore!!
Had enough!
I feel so worthless and hopeless lately :( :(

Still crying and still want to scream

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Pissed off.
Not going to sit around and let people walk all over me and treat me like utter rubbish, I've had enough of it all now. Getting judged my people and bullied by people etc....
I'm only human?!!! Oh wait, I forgot I'm selfish!!!! Hmm... Can't be selfish.... Right? If I was selfish I would always think about myself.... But I don't that's the thing, I have a heart, a warm one... Don't I? Yes I do!

I'm sick and tired of all this all.
I want it all to end and fast.

Been crying for most of the day...
Also self-harmed and screamed and even screamed at my support worker she pissed me off too!

I just need to cry more.
Angry isn't the word right now.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:43 pm

Feel so so low today? But am safe..... But I don't wanna be safe? That's not normal!!! Argh sick of feeling the way I do now, it's pissing me off so muc now.
Ended up self harming again today too, GRRR I'm such a failure!!!!
My parents don't care they've made that pretty clear to me.
I have nobody.

Wow. I'm so lonely,
So low
So depressed.

:( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “Expressions”