Why am I Here?

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

mattyj

Postby mattyj » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:32 pm

i dont know

I am so confused and scared right now - like never before in my life

She told my mother that she didnt want to do this she was made to by DHS otherwise the kids would be taken into foster care and "as long as i get my shit together" by the jan 21st date then everything will be fine

But i dont know if shes just saying that? if she really means it? What does getting my shit together mean?

I just dont know what to do - all i want to do is talk to her, but im not allowed

Frame

Postby Frame » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:45 pm

It's a really tough situation matty. I don't want to minimize your pain. I know what it's like to feel my world is falling apart. But we have to get up early every day. We have to breath deeply slowly. We have to let our emotions settle. We have to work.

The past is a memory. The future is a fantasy. It's now where we make right choices. Each moment.

Frame

Postby Frame » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:12 am

How is the New Year treating you mattyj?

WanderingOrc

truth

Postby WanderingOrc » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:23 am

So, from here on my end, it seems like you need to be honest with yourself, DHS doesn't tell a mother to remove her children from the father for no reason at all ,and when the mother is saying get your shit together, it's pretty much self explanatory, obviously i don't know your situation, but based off what you say on here it didn't just happen to you out of the blue something is going on in your home that's raised all kinds of hell, or there would not be outside people controlling you and your family in the first place.

I would do the necessary getting shit together, stop feeling sorry for yourself about what could happen, because if you don't do what you need to do, it definitely will happen, if you are the father genetically then you have rights to your children, even if you "lose" them you can still fight it out, and once your settled and doing well, and whatever else the court says you need to do , to get your kids back, you'll get your kids back. unless you are totally dangerous or unfit to be a father , and even then, normally you can change that and prove it to the court anyways, so..don't give up, make the necessary changes

Return to “Expressions”