Within anger................

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Within anger................

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:23 am

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:48 am

Within an angry person lies:

Frustration.........

Hurt..................

Fear..................

Seeking calmness, tenderness, love, security.

Shame to those that intentionally spread their disease that plays on the emotions of others. Planting their seeds of evil that causes the anger to rise in the heart and mind of another. They will reap their harvest of ill will to find it very bitter; to find themselves so alone in the end.

Are the "victims" strong enough to forgive? Will the "victims" continue to spiral into the depth of an empty and black void, just because another has no heart, no compassion, and no love for anyone other than themselves? The answers lie within us.

Support and sometimes guidance is found right here. This site offers understanding as best as possible, places to find others that honestly do care. Just had these thoughts and felt I needed to share. To say thank you to the Admin. For being here for me at my lowest and highest moments. Excepting me for the person I am, not what someone else "thinks" I should be.

Telling someone "thank you" isn't always done and yes I have been guilty of that. So to those who care, and you know who you are, a THANK YOU from my heart. Just for being there and showing that evil will not win out.

With love to you, always

Warmie

8)

courtney

Postby courtney » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:24 am

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:49 am

((((((((((((sunshine)))))))))))))))

hear, hear. well said!
________
DR800S
Last edited by courtney on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

sarlu02

Postby sarlu02 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:25 am

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:42 am

Somebody once said...

" The reason to forgive, is for your own sake. For our own health, because beyond that point needed for healing, if we hold onto our anger we stop growing and our souls begin to shrivel"

- M. Scott Peck (american shrink and writer)

((((((((((((((warmie))))))))))))))))

When I first read your post..there were so many recent situations coming up in my head. The people who have hurt my mates...the ones who have hurt me...those that have made me angry with their unsensitivity etc. Then I read further down.

" Are the victims strong enough to forgive?" - I forgive...but I never forget. I think its important to forgive. I also think its important to never forget. One may move on past previous incidences, but when a heart has truly been damaged through ill play from another person, moving on takes time. Recently there have been some tough times going on, for not only me, but a few of us...also in the past...frankly..lets face it..we have ALL had different times in our lives, where people have hurt us badly. But you know what? I've been thinking. *insert ruh roh here lol*

I've decided, that yes, Im angry...yes, Im scared...yes, im hurt...but..on the other hand, Im now also that bit more prepared for when I meet the next person or people that are going to do the same. Im allowing myself to feel all of this, because its normal, and Im actually kind of grateful in some weird way that these people all throughout my life HAVE hurt me like this, because now...I am able to know more ways to protect myself for the future. There are ALWAYS going to be people in and out of our lives that we just dont gel with...that hurt us...etc...but by holding our heads high, and living our lives as honestly and truthfully to ourselves as we can...then THAT is our greatest feat.

Warmie..your right! This site has provided me with the security, support, and guidance throughout those times since I have been here.

((((((((((support))))))))))) Thankyou. Seriously. Thankyou.

and Warmie? (((((((((warmie))))))))) thank YOU too for this post. Love you.

Lil Red

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:27 am

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:25 am

((((((((((((((((((((((((Courtney)))))))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((((MyLittleRed)))))))))))))))))))

Just me rambling. Started out with mixed emotions, and part way through I flipped the coin, so to say. Maybe I have to much time on my hands, maybe I think to much, maybe I don't think enough. Just have to remember when I feel the anger of another, then they are leaving others alone, for at least a little while.

Thank you for reading and replying.

Love to you both,

Warmie

8)

Nykkytta

Postby Nykkytta » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:29 am

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:03 am

Very nicely put (((( Warmie )))) - thank you for sharing those thoughts and feelings!

:)

Love ya!

Nykkytta
:D

Stephen
Senior Moderator

Postby Stephen » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:29 am

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:11 pm

((((Warmie)))))

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... I was wondering, was your initial post sparked off by something particular that happened to you?

Talk to you soon my dear friend,

Stephen.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:31 am

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:37 pm

(((((((((((((Nyk and Stephen)))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you for reading.

Stephen, it doesn't make a difference now.

Warmie

8)

Gloomy2

Postby Gloomy2 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:32 am

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:12 am R

((((Warmie))))

I hope you weren't hurt because of me getting mad at a post of mine being edited. If so, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I react quickly sometimes---without thinking and I wouldn't want to post something to trigger anyone or hurt any feelings. I was joking but will take triggers into account from now on. Please understand I am used to forums where "anything goes" and I respect that this one is more conservative and there are sensitive issues I would never want to offend anyone on.

Hugs,
Gloomy2

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:33 am

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:01 am

((((((((((((((((((((((((Gloomy))))))))))))))))))))

Oh hon, no it wasn't you, not you at all. I know in my heart you only want to lighten the weight of depression off of others, you want to support and be there in your own unique way. I know there are many sites out in the internet-land that allows so much, some are no holds bar, but Gloomy you aren’t like those people, I know that, we all know that. You would never inflict pain on anyone. You are part of our family, you are an important key to me and I know to others. Don’t want to think of you not being there for that so needed laugh, the smiles, the support and love you give so freely. Please continue with your posting, your support and most important the love you share with all of us.

Let me try to explain to you, to (((((((((((((((Stephen’s))))))))))))))))) questions, to any that read my post.

Reason one: Since I have been posting at this forum with the Corner, I have seen certain people attack, post things that were deleted as quickly as possible. Things that honestly made me vomit. Sick minds with only their own interest at heart and they are out there. To try to discredit people in our forum, try to destroy “our” forum and chat room that only wants to support, care, understand and give love to those with depression and anxiety. All this because they aren’t the center of attention, they aren’t the feel sorry for me and do as I say “Gods” they think they are. Power hungry, self centered, non-caring and hurtful people and using the word “people” loosely.

They sneak into our chat room as some one else, they sneak into our forum; they sneak and check on lots of things. Why they have to be this way I don’t know but the anger rises in me, knowing what they are doing. We aren’t a danger to them, why can’t they leave those who care and want to support, love and help others alone?

The chat room is new, but it is a caring place to visit. We are in later in the evening and welcome everyone with sincere and honest care. Even those that feel they have to sneak and check. Don’t know how to let people know we are there, other than here, the forum, emails, word of mouth. Guess they have to blame their failure on someone other than themselves and it seems we are the “chosen” ones.

What I do in the Corner isn’t that much. Just read a lot and try to share. I am careful about what I post, that is just me. All I want to do is give people something to read, to hopeful give them a moment to remember how to smile or even laugh. Sometimes quotes, that make you think, or a post that might make you cry, but in a good way. I don’t hold a candle to the Administrators here. All the hard work, the long hours spent setting this up, maintaining and supporting the likes of me. They are fantastic people in my book.

Reason two: Personal issues with my health. That is all that needs to be said. Okay?

(((((((((((((((((((((Gloomy)))))))))))))))))) please continue your “Café” bringing laughter to all. You are a loving and caring person, don’t you dare forget that. Would love to see you in the chat room some evening, if you can, for I miss our conversation and visits, I miss “Gloomy”.

God I have turned this post into a book. I am so sorry, just needed to let you know I was venting about others. So Gloomy please keep posting, keep supporting and giving as you do. I for one wish to say “thank you” for being the caring person you are. You are earning those “wings” hon.

((((((((((((((((((Stephen))))))))))))))))))) I thought I could just “not” answer your question but see that was silly on my part. Guess I needed to sort things out in my mind first. Forgive me please. Will be more cautious in the future and maybe explain where the thoughts are coming from or just keep it to myself.

(((((((((((((((((((support)))))))))))))))))))) A warm heart felt “thank you” for giving us this forum, the chat room, the support and kindness you do. The Corner is just a place to visit, to read, to hopefully take your minds off of everyday struggles. You (((((((((((Admin)))))))))))))) made that possible. Will do all I can to help keep both sites safe and caring, giving all the support I can.

Love to all, always

Warmie

8)

Gloomy2

Postby Gloomy2 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:34 am

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:19 pm

(((((WARMIE)))))

I'm glad I didn't hurt your feelings! I know how horrible it is to suffer with depression and other illnesses and I would never want to post something that would bother someone---please delete those 2 posts of mine.

I cannot believe you guys are bothered by circus freaks who come in here for the deliberate purpose of hurting people--that is beyond sick and twisted. There was a cruel, demented person on a forum I left, who delighted in tormenting people with vicious comments. I posted nasty stuff to her and got booted-which I knew would happen anyway. I don't understand how anyone can be so sadistic as to find pleasure in hurting people's feelings or finding their weakness and exploiting it---it is subhuman--that was what this "demon" did. Evil or Very Mad I'm sorry you guys had that problem!!

I'll try to get in chat soon! Right now my little man is home sick---feeling better but I can't get anything much done! If I watch Godzilla one more time I will scream!!!

Hugs,
Colleen :lol:

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:35 am

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:44 pm

((((((((((((((((((((((Gloomy))))))))))))))))))

Oh hon, you didn't hurt my feelings. Just sorry that your feelings were. I understand both sides I guess and the intentions of this forum is never to upset, trigger or hurt anyone.

I will go in and delete the posts, as you asked, and that will be a closed chapter. Deal? Just need for you to know you are part of this family, an important part, and don't want to think of your not being with us. The "Cafe" is a safe place, a fun place, an enjoyable atmosphere to be in. Please keep it going for all of us. Need my "Gloomy fix" you know.

I do know who you are referring to. You are so right about her ways and methods. One of the people I was thinking of and the other is as bad. But together we will keep this forum safe from the demons". What we as a family do for each other.

I look forward to visiting with you in the chat room, and tell the others to come in also. Would love to get us back together. Know it is a much safer room, one that you don't have to worry with someone judging you, soneone starting arguments, just a fun place to be and to get/give support. Share with our daily lives, wishes and dreams.

Give that little man a big, big hug from me and to get well soon. And "MOM" I bet you know that godzilla by heart now, don't you. LOL.

Take care of yourself and look forward to visiting with you soon.

Love to you (with extra hugs)

Warmie
8)

Gloomy2

Postby Gloomy2 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:37 am

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:26 pm

(((((THANKS WARMIE))))))

I know "Goonies" by heart for sure ---and "Twister!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah---and all 3 "Jurassic Parks!!!!!" :shock:

I'll give him a squish---he's my buddy! I just don't know WHERE he gets his little wise@ss attitude! :twisted:
He's real sweet and loves animals!

I will definitely try to get in chat!!!!

Hugs,
Gloomy2

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:38 am

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:08 am

((((((((((((((((((((Gloomy)))))))))))))))))))))

Love the little guy all ready. You are doing something very special for him, it is called "love".

You will be welcomed with open arms in the chatroom, you are good medicine to many.

Love to you

Warmie

8)

Stephen
Senior Moderator

Postby Stephen » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:39 am

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:58 pm

Well said Warmie (referring to your "explanation" post).

"Circus freaks" they certainly are gloomy2.

~

Hope you're both doing well.

Stephen.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:39 am

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:29 am

Thank you Stephen. Yes doing well and hope you are the same.

Warmie

8)

Return to “Expressions”