I been feeling better.

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

julie

I been feeling better.

Postby julie » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:47 pm

I use to feel so uncomfortable around people, even around my own family. At parties i always feel so alien like. I feel like i dont belong there. My body is there, but i wish to be somewhere else like at home alone. Lately i been feeling better, i am starting to like parties. Just on saturday it was my cousins party and I had a good time, i dance with my cousins, and uncles. Other times, they would it never make me dance, but i dont know what is happenning. The fright is no longer here with me. I just use to feel like everyone just wanted to laught at me cause i dont dance very well. I cant remember the last time i try to cut myself. everything is cool for now. I hope it stays like this.

dandelion

Postby dandelion » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:37 am

((((((((((((((((( Julie )))))))))))))))))))))

I am so happy for you!!!!! =)

dandelion

forgotten soul

Postby forgotten soul » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:56 am

You conquered your fear Julie! Good for you!!!

Mich

Postby Mich » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:35 am

That's wonderful that you were able to enjoy the party. And well done for not cutting in so long. I hope things continue to be positive for you.

Monty

Postby Monty » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Julie,

Glad that you enjoyed your party.

It is fantastic that the cutting seems to be behind you.

You go girl!!

smh

Postby smh » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:45 am

wow thats so inspiring. maybe i'll start to feel better in those kinda situations one day, cuz i feel exactly like u used to.
thanks for sharing :)

Monty

Postby Monty » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Hi,

I am hoping that I will be able to follow some of the advice that people have been giving you by being a little more "out there' myself.

Turns out that I have a concert and dance next Saturday, and I am starting to get nervous about it.

Works out not too bad for the first few hours because I am working selling bar tickets. Then I just have to make idle chatter for a minute, til on to the next person.

After I am done that the hard stuff comes. Then I have to find a table to sit and and maybe even have to have a conversation with them.

It is still a week away, so the anxiety level isn't too bad at this point. Hopefully it will stay low until just right before. Another problem is that I will be working on food preparatin beforehand, also setup. Means that I am with people from about noon until 2am.

I will just try to take my cue from you and face it all head on.

Always good to hear from you and what is going on in your life.

Take care

Return to “Expressions”