Has it really been a year?

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Has it really been a year?

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:27 pm

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:26 am

The 6th of February, 2005, a day that marked my heart. The day that made we feel the emptiness that life can bring.

An entire year, without the voice, the gentle touch, the wisdom, the sparkle in the eye, the “I love you honey”. Has it been that long? Doesn’t seem like an entire year has come and gone, wasn’t it just yesterday I was feeling the gentle hugs that I learned to love so much? Wasn’t it just then that I learned to forget the childhood and live for the present?

Could I go back and change things, make more memories, be there more; I would in a heart beat. Seems life isn’t always fair, for I grew into an adult, such as I am, from seeking and finally finding the love of this creature of God’s.

“Mom, how is heaven, are you happy, at peace? Do you remember me as I do you? I wanted to give you all my strength to continue, but you knew what was best for you and started the journey you longed for. I have my memories Mom, those that will last forever, and with these you will always remain alive, never to be forgotten. My heart cries and misses you so. Don’t forget me Mom, for I will never, ever forget you. I love you.”

Wish this hug was for real, still from my heart to you ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Mom)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Warmsoul

:cry:
Last edited by Warmsoul/Jeanie13 on Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stephen
Senior Moderator

Postby Stephen » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:28 pm

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:11 am

((((((Warmsoul)))))))

I don't know what to say... just that we're here for you.

(((((Warmie))))) I hope the day passes as best as is possible.

Stephen.

amethyst

Postby amethyst » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:29 pm

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:38 am

*wraps Sunshine in the warmest and safest of hugs possible*

(*(*(*(*(*(*(*MyPreciousSunshine*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)

anniversaries are so hard. :(

i'm glad that your memories live on. hold the good ones close, Sunshine.

i love you,
(ditto & inspiration)

xo
your rara

Nykkytta

Postby Nykkytta » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:30 pm

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:07 pm

((((( Warmie )))))

Hope the day went by smoothely, and I hope you're feeling better. As Amethyst said, anniversaries are always hard, especially when it's the first one. My thoughts and my heart are you with you dear friend.

Love ya lots.

There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in present grief. (Author: Joseph Addison)
I'm here for ya Hun!

Nykkytta
xxxooo

Corey

Postby Corey » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:31 pm

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:18 pm

((((((((((( sunshine )))))))))))) has it really been a year? you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

courtney

Postby courtney » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:32 pm

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:18 pm

(((((((((((((sunshine)))))))))))))))

hope the day passes (passed) quickly. it's almost over now.
________
TOYOTA TF105
Last edited by courtney on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:40 pm

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:04 am

(((((((((((((((((((((Stephen)))))))))))))))))))))

There are times that a hug says it all. Thank you for caring.

(((((((((((((((((((RaRa)))))))))))))))))))))))

You are, and always will be my "ditto and imspiration". All the hugs, how precious you are to me.

(((((((((((((((((((NYK)))))))))))))))))))))))))

How special you are, to care and give as you do. To take the time to share with me as you do.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Corey))))))))))))))))))))))

What a safe and loving place to be, in thoughts and prayers of yours.

All the "first" are finally over. The firsts holidays, birthdays, special days. Now with the help of all the wonderful friends I have, all of you, maybe things can have some closure and life can go on without my Mother, in a physical means. She will be always be with me in memories and spiritual ways.

There are times that I feel her with me. Sense the smell of her perfume, when no one is around. The touch of her hand on mine, her in my dreams, when needing her the most. How selfish that is to hold her here when she should be living her rewards of a hard life.

If there is just one person in your life that has made a difference for you, tell them now and repeatedly how "special" they are. Don't let your tomorrow's be those dreaded "I should have" or "If only I" days. There is no going back. Make a difference in someone's life, today.

With this, please know that you ALL are very very "special" to me. Remember always, I think of you, pray for you and thank my lucky stars for bringing you into this life of mine.

Love to all of you, from my heart

Warmie

8)
Last edited by Warmsoul/Jeanie13 on Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flossy

Postby flossy » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:41 pm

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:05 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((mywarmie)))))))))))))) Oh dear, its been a year already? :( Gosh it doesn't seem that long ago we were talking and you and your sister were looking after her. Treasure that time you got to spend with her and know that you made her feel loved and safe during her last days hun.
There are times that I feel her with me. Sense the smell of her perfume, when no one is around.

Sometimes, just for an instant i truely believe my big brother (gone 15 years now) is here with me looking out for me just like he always did.

Your mom has joined the band of angels looking after you.

dont ever forget i love you ok,

FMHTY,

flossy *hugs*

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:42 pm

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:11 am

(((((((((((((((((((((FlossyGirl)))))))))))))))))

And love to you. Can see my Mother telling the Angels how things will be done now.

FMHTY

Love to you

Warmie

8)
Last edited by Warmsoul/Jeanie13 on Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gloomy2

Postby Gloomy2 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:43 pm

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:11 am

(((Warmsoul))) Image

I'm so sorry about the loss of your Mom. It's true ---those "firsts" are very hard. I miss my parents so much and my Dad's been gone 16 years now and Mom for 8. It is harder for me at Christmas or the days that would've been their birthdays or anniversary. I don't think it ever gets easy, it may lighten a bit. I find comfort in knowing they are together in Heaven and cannot feel pain and sorrow. I firmly believe they check in as "Guardian Angels" too. I bought an angel holding a flower basket to remember my Mom---it's very pretty and Mom loved to garden! I wrote the date on the bottom and that she is in God's garden now. I also found comfort in putting a few special photo albums together.

Sending You Hugs,

Love,
Gloomy2

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:44 pm

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:08 am

Gloomy,

Strange, but I received an angel holding a flower basket in honor of my mother. I have it sitting beside a picture of her. Always there watching me, I feel.

No matter what the relationship with a parent, it is hard to realize they are gone. Life goes on and now we are tested to see just what we did learn.

The void will never be filled, we work around it now.

Thank you for your kind thoughts and hugs. Sending them back to you.

Love to you

Warmie

8)

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”