Frans Thread !

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

YOUR SO KIND

Postby xn728 » Wed May 12, 2010 3:26 pm

(((((MICH)))))things have been very rough mich ,were both very tired fran and i ,,,im having to sort social security out and stuff ,,frans been really ill ,,just wanted you to know were safe for now ,,thanks mich ,,we,ll talk again soon ,,you keep ok ,,i know your ill to ,,,be safe hugs (((((mich))))),,,,lots of love ken xxxx,,,,,must go now,x

xn728

TONS OF LOVE

Postby xn728 » Thu May 13, 2010 9:42 am

Thankyou for all your kind words and messages my dear freinds ,,fran is good one day and bad the next ,,but were both ok ,,we are both very strong together and we will come through this ,,your all so kind ,,and i miss you all so much ,,,i will get round to posting on your threads but it may take a while ,,,always always!!!!! in my thoughts ,,,massive hugs
((((((((((everyone )))))))))),,,,,tons of love ken and fran xxxxxxxxx

xn728

MISSING YOU ALL

Postby xn728 » Fri May 14, 2010 11:24 am

HI everybody ,,cant stay long just now ,,i hope your all doing ok ,,i worry about you as you know ,,and always think of you ,,so please be strong ,,and dont feel alone ,,,having my freinds here helps me loads even when i cant talk i know your here and rooting for me ,,i hope you feel the same ,,ok Fran is getting better day by day ,,,and i seem to be coping a little better with the stress ,,the visitor is still no were to be seen ,,and apart from frans difficulties im doing alright ,,i will get back to posting soon ,,,dont worry were fine here ,,i know many of my dear freinds are still suffering and i want you to know im with you in thought and soul ,,dont think im not thinking of you because im absent i do all the time ,,,lets all stay safe and wish for better days soon ,,,,you all take care
hugs ((((((((((to you all)))))))))),,missing you !!!,,we,ll talk soon ,,,,,,,,,
tons of love ken and fran xxxxxxxxxx

xn728

BLESS YOU ALL XXXXXX

Postby xn728 » Mon May 17, 2010 2:34 am

Fingers crossed things are getting a bit easier now ,,i think fran and i are learning to cope with her illness and read the siqns a bit better ,,prevention is the key here and were starting to win ,,,,having the car running for a while with the air con going before we set off is a good help ,,,parking right in town and not having to walk ,,,,both of us feel better as you can see ive been able to post a little ,,,thankyou for your prayers ,,you have given us both kind words and it means so much ,,hope to talk later ..hugs ((((((((((to you all my dear freinds )))))))))),,,,lots of love ,,bless you ,,Ken and Fran xxxxxxxxxx
PLEASE BE WELL AND SAFE ,,,NOW I WILL PRAY FOR YOU !!!!

Mich

Postby Mich » Mon May 17, 2010 11:57 am

I am so happy that things are going better for the two of you. That is such great news. I am glad you are figuring out some things that can ease Fran's symptoms and help her feel better. The two of you are in my thoughts....Mich.

xn728

BLESS YOU MICH XX

Postby xn728 » Mon May 17, 2010 1:58 pm

aaahhh (((((mich)))))) always good to hear from you ,how you doing today petal ,,a little better i hope ,,you always have nice words for others even though you suffer so much ,,,,and yes were doing ok ,,still days of ups and downs ,,but were coping better now ,,and i have my happy ,,learning to live with that is a new challenge everyday ,,seeing me talking like this will give you hope to mich ,,and as you said ,,your always in my thoughts to ,,please take care ,,all i can see when i talk to you is those poor arms ,,,no more mich ,,,please dont hurt yourself anymore ,,i still have a star of david on my arm ,,cut with a peice of glass when i was seven ,,it hurts mich doesnt it ,,,hugs (((((mich ))))),,,bless you my dear freind ,,lots of love ken and fran xxxx

Jeanne

Postby Jeanne » Mon May 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Ken,

Glad to know that Fran is feeling better. It is such a relief to find little things that we can do to make the anxiety better. I can't imagine the anxiety Fran must feel when fighting for each breath. Poor dear. Take care both of you.

Peace,

Jeanne

xn728

(((((JEANNE)))))

Postby xn728 » Mon May 17, 2010 2:25 pm

(((((jeanne)))),,how nice to see you here ,,it really is good to see you finding your way around ,and such kind words for myself and fran ,,,
thankyou so much ,,i hope your feeling ok today ,,hows marty not to bad i hope ,, i can sense your strength ,and i hope we are going to see you around the forum a lot ,,,you take care ,,regards to marty ,,,and peace,,
hugs (((((jeanne))))),,lots of love ken and fran xxx

xn728

MUCH BETTER

Postby xn728 » Fri May 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Hello (((((((everyone)))))) just to let you know Fran is feeling a lot better these last 2 days ...she is still short of breath ,,but shes not struggling to breathe like she has before ,,,thank you for your support ,,,and i hope your all ok ,,i keep updating things here as you know its very unpredictable ,,and were having really hot weather here and that is a bad trigger ,,,,hugs (((((((((all)))))))) lots of love ken and fran xxxxxx

Peep212

Postby Peep212 » Fri May 21, 2010 3:28 pm

its hard to see the one you care most about hurting like that. you tend to blame yourself for not knowing how to help better, etc. yor love and devotion to her will keep her spirits up, and that is the best medicine of all

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed May 26, 2010 7:02 am

I hope the hot weather has not been too hard on Fran. Wishing her well.....Mich.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon May 31, 2010 11:15 am

((((((((((((((((((( Fran and Ken ))))))))))))))))))))))

Just so you know, you are still in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know how you both are doing.

P. S. Sent a big hug so you both can share it. :)

Warmie

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:47 am

Haven't heard from you in awhile so naturally I worry. I hope you both are doing okay.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:02 am

Ken and Fran, you are missed!!!!!!!

Warmie

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:25 am

Yes, you are missed.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”