Deep darkness

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Tue May 25, 2010 11:48 am

sorry,i forgot to explain,i've been on antibiotics which always disrupt my stomach really badly although i have to say - this episode has been of epic proportions

I might need to change nurse although i dont feel very confident in asking and she is the senior nurse in charge of the whole department,eek! besides, i am more than halfway through the programme now so dont know if it is too late

what you said about men being 'problem solvers' definitely struck a chord,mark is a very practical person and i think he does get frustrated that there are no obvious causes or solutions for my problems

Or maybe he just has issues about being English...!

xn728

SO GOOD TO SEE YOUR WORDS

Postby xn728 » Tue May 25, 2010 2:43 pm

How good it is to see your words here (((((((lisa))))))),,ive missed you so much ,,sorry to hear about the stomach problems ,,but im just glad to see these words ,,i know your safe now ,,still not feeling goood i know ,,but safe!!!,,you know lisa you must be tired now ,youve been like this for a long while ,but you have shown great strentgh and im sure you will feel better soon ,,if the power of prayer is a powerful as they say ,you should be getting a big lift soon ,,by all the prayers ive been saying just lately ,,,
please remain safe lisa ,i miss you so much ,,just get better as long as it takes ,,just be safe and come home soon ,,hugs (((((((((lisa))))))))),,lots of love kenny pop,xxxxx

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed May 26, 2010 7:00 am

(((((Lisa)))))) I can really relate to your situation with Mark and your subsequent feelings of loneliness. I do think the men get worn out and become distant. Mark probably just needs a little break and then he will pop back into the warm and supportive partner that you need.
I am sorry you are also dealing with a terrible physical illness as well. I hate the feeling of nausea and can understand how much you are suffering. I hope the antibiotics do their job.
I wish you felt comfortable talking to your support nurse. Like the others here, I wonder if you could do a change up. I think it is important that the trust is there and that you can talk freely. I know when I have been in hospital there have been some nurses I have "clicked" with and some I definitely have not. I hope you are able to change this situation.
Thinking about you lots, little sister....Mich

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon May 31, 2010 11:13 am

(((((((((((( lisalou )))))))))))))))

Just letting you know, you are in my thoughts. How are you doing now? Got any answers concerning changing nurses yet?

Keep us posted, please.

Warmie

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:48 am

You're in my thoughts too. Hope to hear from you soon.

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:03 pm

hi everyone,just wanted to reassure you that i am basically alive and safe,have been far from a poster girl for mental health but am at least functioning on a very basic level,just finding it overwhelming to communicate even here on this forum. trying to just literally keep alive, keep some kind of relationship with my boyfriend and get in to the hospital a few days a week. have mastered the art of making animal ornaments out of clay at least (still no basket weaving alas...!)

i will end on an amusing anecdote, bought a book about eating disorders today (have been very bad on that front) from a charity shop and managed to totally shock the sweet little old man who was on the counter when he saw the cover. The title of my book - Good girls do swallow

:oops: oh dear... very embarrassing but funny. it's not that sort of book,honest!

love to all,hope you are ok and fighting the good fight against this awful illness

Lisa x x x

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 pm

((((((((((((( lisalou ))))))))))))))

So good to see you posting. Remember we will do all we can to give you support and be here for you. Count on that please.

Sounds as if your path has gotten bumpy, I am truly sorry to hear that. But seeing you posting has made me smile.

Your book and the reactions to it, must admit I was laughing very hard. Hope it put a smile on your face as well.

Hope to see more of your being around,. Have missed you.

Jeanie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:23 pm

The title of that book was funny.... ~rofl~

I almost want to go look for it. XD

Just a hello to you Lisa....

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:30 pm

((((((((((( crystal )))))))))))))

LOL Me too!!!!

Warmie

Mich

Postby Mich » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 pm

(((((Lisa))))) So good to see a post from you. The title of that book made me laugh and I think I will look for it on Amazon. I am sorry the e/d is so active right now. It is such a tough, tough thing to beat. I am glad you are managing to get to the hospital a few times a week and it's great that you are participating in the art therapy. I am absolutely hopeless at it! You're in my thoughts.....Michele

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”