How Are You Feeling?

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:42 pm

((( pablos )))

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:02 am

moderation..... i think i remember seeing that word one time in the dictionary....

Crystal, it's always a warm day when i see your words here giving hope.

pablos

Postby pablos » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Work has been a little stressful these last few days. Alot of urgent calls. Taking them one by one helps to keep from feeling overwhelmed and anxious. Its challenging indeed to keep my focus.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Keep that focus pablos and stay on track hon. We are rooting for you!

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm a little restless.... I am trying to be okay with it.... I feel a bit trapped, just like I felt yesterday.... I was in the house for the WHOLE DAY.... :cry: :lol: & it's driving me up the wall (almost)....

Maybe I will go down the road in a little bit. I'm not sure I want to... because there are some thunderstorms. The roads were a bit flooded last night, too, when I was on the road.... It was a great adventure, though!! :lol:

((((((((((( pablos )))))))))))))) I'll keep you in my thoughts!

Obayan... ~waves~ ^_^

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

I feel somewhat anxious and sleepy. I took a drive today a little ways but it tires me out fast because of my fatigue problem. I also feel tense(muscles).

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:39 pm

(((((((((( Jaymn ))))))))))))) :) I hope you feel better soon!

Today was okay. The last few days were rocky, but today was okay. (I'm so relieved.) I was stressing when I woke up in the middle of the night and then after I got back up again after falling back asleep. When I went out, it went away quickly.

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:37 am

Thanks crystal.

I felt anxious nothing out of the ordinary though. My depression was elevated a bit. I felt really sad most of the day. But now it's a bit better after I went for a car ride.

bluesjakket

Feeling So Sick

Postby bluesjakket » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 pm

I'm new here and feeling sort of desperate, though it will probably pass. Right? I am so afraid of slipping too deep. It seems I have no one. Everything seems to be slipping away. Why should I care? Can't I be OK alone? I do have an appointment scheduled with a therapist for Monday, but that feels like it is ages away. I tried to post on another forum but it won't allow me to post for at least 24 hours. It's like everything is conspiring against me to keep me from making contact, of finding support, a kind word to get me by. I don't know what I ever did to deserve this life. I don't know if I can stand it.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:49 am

Hi bluesjakket. Sending you a warm hug and a huge smile. So glad you joined our little family here. I look forward to hearing more from you and getting to know you a bit.

bluesjakket

Postby bluesjakket » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Thanks Obayan. I do need to pull myself together, like NOW. I have a friend coming over and we are going to a Beach Boys concert. I don't want to be a drag.

It's really hard dealing with my emotions right now. Geez. I have been on antidepressants since 1981. My brain doesn't know how to handle stress plus depression on its own. It is going to have to learn though.

Charlene

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Get a small item from your home. Something you can carry in your pocket and gives you a good feeling. Something that has some kind of meaning to you. Even just a picture will work. Take it with you in your pocket. If you start getting down or feeling overwhelmed, just put your hand in your pocket and touch it. It will help you to feel more calm. Also, you can write my name down on a piece of paper and carry it with you. That way, you know that i am with you and thinking good thoughts about you. You aren't alone. We are a family here. And we care.

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:30 pm

I was real calm for some reason this morning but a few hours ago I got really sad for no reason. It made my stomach really upset. That's the first time it's done like that in awhile. I did some breathing exercises and relaxation to help. I'm feeling okay right now. 8)

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:01 pm

I'm glad you are feeling better.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:27 pm

((((((((((((((( Jaymn ))))))))))))))

Good to hear.

Warmie

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”