How Are You Feeling?

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue May 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Whoa, I had some serious anxiety this morning!! I was bidding on something & discovered what looked like a counterfeit item.... My whole morning got ruined....

Bah, humbug....! :lol:

(Of course, it got sorted out, although I had to flex my muscles a little bit. Talk about DBZ.... ~shudders~ DBZ was so thoroughly played out on TV that I came to hate it somewhat.... :lol: If you don't know what DBZ is, that is a good thing!)

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Fri May 20, 2011 7:29 am

Let's see.... I guess I feel a little numb. I miss my former bf already, but it was time for me to go.... I broke my promise to myself that I made about him, so I decided to leave.

My promise was not to cause him or myself (us/our relationship) anymore pain. I failed, so I thought the best thing to do was to be out of there.

In some ways, I also feel relieved because I don't have to deal with the things that were stressors for me with him (& they were serious ones).

Ultimately, I feel I just need more time to grow up & mature. Maybe 10 more years....

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri May 20, 2011 9:39 am

((((((((((((( Crystal ))))))))))))))))

Just a warm hug, to help you. Life can be hard at times.

Take care.

Warmie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 am

I'm still a little sad, but I'm pretty happy to be here.... on the forum.... maybe on Earth too....

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:42 pm

(((((Crystal)))))) we are glad to have you here too. Sorry you are still a little sad.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:54 am

((((((((( Holly )))))))))))))) :-) Thank you!

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:55 pm

My feelings are all over the place today....

*I'm cranky/grumpy.... (Period trying to come maybe??)

*A tad frustrated (with the relationship with my male friend)
- I want to curl up with him, but he has a cold & I would only just get sick.
- I worry that the language barrier is more serious than I thought it was.
- I do seem to love him today, though, which is better than I've been feeling lately.

*I want to scream, maybe run through the house.

*I'm marvelling that the Internet has stayed online as long as it has. (I am always having to power cycle the router at least 1x, 2x or 3x per day.)

*Sleepy...... but already took a nap today

Arrghhh!!!!

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:16 pm

((( crystal )))

today, i'm a bit tired. wore down. been doing a lot of house cleaning and going thru old things. Yesterday was anniversary for hubby, and so i been going thru some old boxes. Not easy. but hanging in there. :)

romeangel

Postby romeangel » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:30 pm

i feel really sad and alone...

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Honestly, you don't want to know.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:03 am

Well.... For everyone who posted recently, I hope everyone is feeling just a little better by now.

I'm okay.... kind of, sort of.... It's more like I'm just here.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:02 pm

(((((((((((((((( crystalgaze ))))))))))))))))))

Just a hug for you.

Warmie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm doing my best not to feel.... unsatisfied and annoyed with people in my life currently.... but today, it is higher than usual.

People in my life are pressuring (as usual) and I'm about ready to scream & have a fit. (I haven't done anything due to someone else, which is good, but just the fact that someone opens his mouth to have something to say is pressure..... I'm just like, "You people.... SHUT UP ALREADY!"

Gah....

Angel 5

Postby Angel 5 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:36 pm

I've had a very nothing day, coming off of a very bad night. Last night everything got to me and I was too tired of everything, everyone, every thing that needed to be done that hasn't gotten done. Just plain overwhelmed and I lost all hope in ever regaining my health, my strength, my spirit...ever finding "me" again.
It's been so long that I was just me, and I miss the old me, so much so that I didn't see how I could bear another day. But I pulled it through, as I always do. Today doesn't seem much brighter and I am too tired to even hope.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:22 am

Hello there Angel 5! Welcome to the forum! I hope you feel better soon! Also, I would encourage you to continue to have faith... !!

I don't know how long it's been for you, but it has taken about 13 long years to regain parts of myself, from when I first started to notice losing pieces of my personality.... It's a sort of cycle, though... Victories become losses/struggles & struggles/losses become victories all over again...

In all honesty, I can't say that I've won yet, but maybe, just maybe it will happen soon or at some point.

As for how I feel, I am a little better. I was sick... again.... for a while.... :roll: I swear this looks like it is becoming my new norm!! (What the heck!!)

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”