How Are You Feeling?

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Mel234

Postby Mel234 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 pm

It's so hard for me to enjoy the things I used to loved doing. Today for me emotionally was just awful. I've basically been isolating myself from everybody and everyone, can't talk without exploding. Meh:/

EmmaliciouS

Postby EmmaliciouS » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:52 pm

[quote="TackingIntoTheWind"](((( Emmalicious )))) unemployment sucks big time!!!! Spent quite a lot of time on the dole myself, so you are really are doing well to keep your spirits up! Please keep trying for jobs, you never know when you might get lucky. At least the way the economy is at the moment things have to get better!!!! ( At least that's the theory......)
I still might the girl of my dreams, in which case a cuddle would be nice. However, I'm going to risk being shunned by my fellow men and women, by saying that I'm not tremendously keen on cats. They always seem to be more intelligent than I am? I agree with Winston Churchill who once said: " Cats look down on a man, dogs look up to a man, only a pig looks at a man as an equal. "

((((Tacking)))) hah yes it does, does suck indeed, haven't gotten very far but i have a sorta disinterested attitude, like "if i don't get a job then sod it anyway" kinda attitude, totally wrong attitude but yeah there's a lil something in me sparkling at the minute to just pack up & have a helluva time out in the big world & if i go bankrupt then screw it, don't really mind, i do hah i deeply apologise if this sounds macabre but i am super content with 'sink or swim' in sense that i feel i wanna do something awesome & then move onto heaven so as avoid the pressure's that'll follow. So job is a "if it happens it happens" kinda thing, for good or bad :)
Epic quote from Winston btw, that was awesome :D

(((( shatteredhopes )))) *hugs* did need a big hug yesterday, was a bit of a toughie =/
I like have baths too, big foamy ones and melt for ages, come out looking like a prune :D
Lol my cat, extremely fickle lil fella.. had loads a snow today so he's been on me bed all day looking for cuddles cos he's chilly :D.. suddenly wants to know lol, love me cat :) *is a goof though*

(((( Mel )))) That sucks, i hate it when the things you love become disinteresting. Best thing i find for that is to avoid them for a small while, until they're missed, then go back to them. Sucks in meantime though :(

Anywhoo, me day was fine in the middle, started with a arguement & ended in a arguement, but the middle was fine ^^

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:27 am

Not feeling so great today....

It's rainy today.... but the overcast conditions aren't depressing to me.

(I have come a LONG way... I remember when I used to get sad whenever the sun wasn't out shining brightly....)

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:33 pm

feeling extremely low, empty, tearful,irritable...really struggling to focus on reading or writing much on the forum, sorry everyone

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:19 pm

((((((((((((( lisalou ))))))))))))))))))

Thinking of you and sending a hug your way.

Warmie

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:19 am

(((( Lisalou )))) Know how you feel, feeling rather drained, low and empty myself. It seems to have been a particularly long, cold and scary Winter this year. Still, I keep telling myself that it can't be much longer to Spring.....
Seriously though, you be good to yourself, and hang in there, y'hear? ( That's what I keep telling myself! )
Hope you feel better soon, afterall you are someone we think of as a friend.
( PS Please don't tell any of my fellow Welsh people about the above! In the main, Welsh people don't seem to be holding my anxiety and depression against me. But, saying something nice about the English....now that could really get me into trouble!!!! Only kidding! Afterall, my own Father was born in Eng...the place to the right of Wales...!)

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:51 am

thank you for your hugs warmie and tacking, they are much appreciated, I feel awful on a level i had almost forgotten existed. I am losing all my hope and ability to communicate again. everything feels difficult and my self-hatred and destructive feelings are really strong again. even though i know there are people in the world i feel so lonely, i can't bear company and yet all i want to do is talk about how bad i feel and be heard and held, it's a strange paradox. My new antidepressants seem to be doing sweet F A so far,if anything I feel worse. I am so ratty with my poor boyfriend and finding it really hard to be with him. everything irritates me. My mum is coming down next weekend and i have so much long-term anger towards her i really don't know if i can face it. My bank is hounding me with constant phone calls because i am overdue with payments for a loan that i simply can't afford anymore. I am STILL waiting to hear from Disabilty Living Allowance to hear if i can get any payments from them. The most recent letter says they are waiting for a report from my support worker which will probably be a long wait because she has been really inefficient and next to no support at all.

I have nice things I should be looking forward to like seeing friends this evening and going to a party next week but nothing cheers me up, the thought of having to be with people just seems like really hard work. This morning I just felt myself...break, like i am tearing down the middle with all the repressed sadness and tears. It feels like I am never going to be properly better again

Mel234

Postby Mel234 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:22 pm

I'm feeling very emotional and low right now. It's more of my confidence, I have none and it's really affecting me. I really hate my body, my face and can't seem to just accept myself and I guess by that simple thought ruins my night. My entire day was pretty much a mess.

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:41 am

A really awful start to the day, the depression is worse than it has been for ages, just absolute hopelessness, have been crying most of the morning

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:07 am

(((((((((((((((((( Crystal ))))))))))))))))

Sorry I missed sending you a warm hug. So here it comes!

Hope you are doing better today.

Warmie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:40 am

~lol~ Thanks Warmie! ((((((((((((((((( Warmie! )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

~waves~

Doing okay today. (Sleep always seems to fix things.)

EmmaliciouS

Postby EmmaliciouS » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Doing garbage total garbage today, had a argument with like the whole earth >.<

xn728

A LOT BETTER,,THANKYOU

Postby xn728 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:37 pm

hi (((onika))),,,im feeling a lot better today than i thought i would ,,wow .
its been a rough two weeks ,,i hope im on my way home now ,,hugs love ken xxxxx..ill say it myself ,i deserve a bit of good fotune ,,there i said it
xxxxxx

EmmaliciouS

Postby EmmaliciouS » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:07 pm

EmmaliciouS wrote:Doing garbage total garbage today, had a argument with like the whole earth >.<

Posted that last time..
Same theme today..
Why am i having arguments everywhere with everyone!?
Am only isolating myself but OH WOOPDEDO! Can i stop arguing for a minute? Nope, cos i'm an steamed turd. Disappointed in myself immensely, such arrogance to whinge and whine about being alone when all i do all day is force people away, then get upset i'm alone. Deserve be alone, so disappointed, just need to calm down & get somewhere.

Can't bite my tongue though.. use be such a cute person everyone thought i was cute, was called 'krinkle' cos used krinkle my nose & giggle.. why'd i change.. ugh God why'd i change.. isn't fair, why do i make stuff difficult, if just apologised or didn't fight to begin with i'd have friends & cuddles.. the hell is wrong with me.. :(

Mel234

Postby Mel234 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Been really just in that mood where anything ticks me off.
Also, been feeling really down....again.

I wanna have a good day:/

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”