How Are You Feeling?

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

stars7

feelings

Postby stars7 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:05 pm

hello,

Im feeling good today.

But some days I just feel not great or just low about myself.

When those days happen I either go to the gym or just watch tv till the feeling goes away or do crossword books.

stars7

feelings

Postby stars7 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Im Rebecca,

Im feeling great today and having a great weekend and looking forward to a great day off.

Sometimes I just feel really low and bad about myself and those are days that I just take my time.

broken_hearted

Postby broken_hearted » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Like the idea of all posting in one place. To be honest I don't even know how I'm feeling these days. Most of the time I feel like I have no emotions whatsoever. I can't cry, I can't focus, I'm not happy, I'm anxious all the time and severely depressed. But yeah just thought I'd share a little. I'm trying to get more comfortable and I hope in the future I can post more regularly on these. I've been so stressed out with school lately. Looking forward to speaking with you guys more in the future.

~Broken_Hearted

stars7

how am i feeling

Postby stars7 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:28 pm

I'm feeling great today. I find that cooking and gardening really helps me.

Sometimes when I feel low, all I can do is just watch tv, do crossword puzzles, or just sit in my room and cry until the bad feeling is gone.

I also run which really helps release excess emotions and stress.

broken_hearted

Postby broken_hearted » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:49 pm

I'm glad to hear your feeling great *stars7*

I wish I could cry. These days I just have no emotions to anything. I don't know what it is or how to fix it and get myself to actually exercise... :(

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:50 am

I'm so-so.... a little emotional but fairly alright

surfcaster

Postby surfcaster » Mon May 13, 2013 9:05 am

today im not so bad, i am a little nervous being on a new forum and trying to meet new people.

Esmonds

Postby Esmonds » Thu May 30, 2013 7:03 am

Hi Crystalgaze,
I am feeling great as have started working out and after losing few extra lbs, soothing stress and increasing confidence I am feeling great. Exercise not only helps in losing extra body weight but also reduce stress and prevent you from major health disease.

ton14

trying this out

Postby ton14 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:37 am

Well, I have suffered from depression for most of my life, I am mostly stable with medication, diet, and exercise with occasional episodes of feeling down. The past few days I have been feeling blue. I picked up a few extra shifts this past week to help out while one of our nurses is out I'll. I work the graveyard shift, but added a couple evening shifts and I ended up getting my sleep schedule off which is really bad for me. I think if I can get back on track with my sleep I can pull out of this. I am afraid that I may spiral into a full blown depressive episode. I feel like I am going to cry for no reason and I hate that feeling. I know I have to keep my sleep patterns, but I feel bad saying no and not helping out because I enjoy my job and knew the staffing situation since another nurse was in the hospital. I found this website today and hope that now that I have a place where I can share and know that I am not alone that this will help. Tonya

sstares

Postby sstares » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:19 am

I don't know, I feel like I am alone, my parents are dead, I always get down during mothers day, I haven't been able to connect with people past the artificial level, and that just makes me more lonely, I don't know how to be close to another human being, it has been that long. How sad is that? This lack of intimacy. I guess I have always been like this.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”