How Are You Feeling?

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, cj-, BlueGobi, Moderators, Arryn, Frame

stars7

feelings

Postby stars7 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:05 pm

hello,

Im feeling good today.

But some days I just feel not great or just low about myself.

When those days happen I either go to the gym or just watch tv till the feeling goes away or do crossword books.

stars7

feelings

Postby stars7 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Im Rebecca,

Im feeling great today and having a great weekend and looking forward to a great day off.

Sometimes I just feel really low and bad about myself and those are days that I just take my time.

broken_hearted

Postby broken_hearted » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Like the idea of all posting in one place. To be honest I don't even know how I'm feeling these days. Most of the time I feel like I have no emotions whatsoever. I can't cry, I can't focus, I'm not happy, I'm anxious all the time and severely depressed. But yeah just thought I'd share a little. I'm trying to get more comfortable and I hope in the future I can post more regularly on these. I've been so stressed out with school lately. Looking forward to speaking with you guys more in the future.

~Broken_Hearted

stars7

how am i feeling

Postby stars7 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:28 pm

I'm feeling great today. I find that cooking and gardening really helps me.

Sometimes when I feel low, all I can do is just watch tv, do crossword puzzles, or just sit in my room and cry until the bad feeling is gone.

I also run which really helps release excess emotions and stress.

broken_hearted

Postby broken_hearted » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:49 pm

I'm glad to hear your feeling great *stars7*

I wish I could cry. These days I just have no emotions to anything. I don't know what it is or how to fix it and get myself to actually exercise... :(

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:50 am

I'm so-so.... a little emotional but fairly alright
~Crystal

I'm not exactly digging myself out of the hole but creating a tunnel to get out another way. Throwing dirt from one end of the pit to the other isn't going to get me anywhere. Instead, I'll create my own path.

surfcaster

Postby surfcaster » Mon May 13, 2013 9:05 am

today im not so bad, i am a little nervous being on a new forum and trying to meet new people.

Esmonds

Postby Esmonds » Thu May 30, 2013 7:03 am

Hi Crystalgaze,
I am feeling great as have started working out and after losing few extra lbs, soothing stress and increasing confidence I am feeling great. Exercise not only helps in losing extra body weight but also reduce stress and prevent you from major health disease.

ton14

trying this out

Postby ton14 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:37 am

Well, I have suffered from depression for most of my life, I am mostly stable with medication, diet, and exercise with occasional episodes of feeling down. The past few days I have been feeling blue. I picked up a few extra shifts this past week to help out while one of our nurses is out I'll. I work the graveyard shift, but added a couple evening shifts and I ended up getting my sleep schedule off which is really bad for me. I think if I can get back on track with my sleep I can pull out of this. I am afraid that I may spiral into a full blown depressive episode. I feel like I am going to cry for no reason and I hate that feeling. I know I have to keep my sleep patterns, but I feel bad saying no and not helping out because I enjoy my job and knew the staffing situation since another nurse was in the hospital. I found this website today and hope that now that I have a place where I can share and know that I am not alone that this will help. Tonya

sstares

Postby sstares » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:19 am

I don't know, I feel like I am alone, my parents are dead, I always get down during mothers day, I haven't been able to connect with people past the artificial level, and that just makes me more lonely, I don't know how to be close to another human being, it has been that long. How sad is that? This lack of intimacy. I guess I have always been like this.
I don't know why I am here, I look around and see things buzzing around and I realize I don't belong

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”