How Are You Feeling?

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Good luck Lisa!! :) I'm hoping everyone will all feel good soon!

I am.... um.... hhhrrmm..... That's the best description for it. A little tipsy..... a little down.... a little happy.... a little tired.... a little hyper/excited.... a little of everything perhaps!

I'm in the middle of some sort of allergic reaction. Whatever it is is really hitting my face hard.... My skin is usually smooth, but it's a bit rough today & porous.... Just weird....

Mayhap I am getting the dot as well.... I feel like a confused mess! :lol: But it's okay....I'm pretty sure it will pass....

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:07 pm

I don't know honestly... these days I'm either ticked off royally, crying my eyes out, or just plain numb. Right now it's a combo.

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:25 am

feeling extremely stressed,like i'm choking,keep getting dizzy and dissociated. tomorrow is the big T (tribunal) . it's so important that i get that extra money and also the process in itself is so scary,being in a room with a lawyer and doctor and having to justify my illness. really feel like i just want to hide in bed,or be able to switch my mind off for a while!!!!!!!

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:19 am

You can do it Lisa! :) Good luck with it!

I am okay--just dealing with the remnants of the allergic reaction.... (It's really killing my face! Ugh!) :lol: It's gonna be okay, though!

(At least, that's what I keep telling myself!)

Edit: I'm feeling a little down. (I didn't eat lunch on time, so maybe that's the reason. If lunch is supposed to be at 12pm, I ate at 5pm. Breakfast was at like 8am or so this morning. I did take my vitamins after I ate my late lunch.)

My heart feels funny (slight pain so I'm lying in bed); I guess I'm not relaxing enough.... I'm just trying to breathe slowly, calmly. I hadn't been taking my medicine lately; I started back today.
Last edited by crystalgaze on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Monty

Postby Monty » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Cold.

Kind of stressed because my mom had a meltdown this am. Proud of myself though because I didn't let myself get sucked into a yelling match with her.

Just waited in my room until the storm blew over.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:55 am

((( monty )))

((( all the forums friends ))))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:57 am

(((((((((((((((((( Obayan ))))))))))))))))))

A special hug coming your way!

Warmie

Andrew09

Postby Andrew09 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:41 am

Horrible and at a loss of what to do.

Myself asside, I'm very worried about a friend of mine that I have. Shes had it rough all her life and is getting more and more depressed. Shes bi-polar in addition and has horrible mood swings directed towards herself.

She calls me late at night or early in the morning just to talk because shes scared to death of what she dreams of. Out of everyone she knows shes told me I'm the only one thats been there and that understands, because we're going through the same basic thing, even though I've only known her a couple of months. She argues with her parents all the time and hates them along with her three brothers, none of which support her. Her friends are drug addicts and drink all the time like she used to do; she still does that but not as often.

Shes been physicaly abused in the past to some degree and severly emotionaly abused. At times shes told me that shes given up on her life and cares about nothing.

In addition to many other things, shes being pushed over the edge it seems. She isn't getting help and is at the point to where she dosn't even want it anymore. Unfortunatly we live a few states away and I can't see her nearly as often as I'd like.

I've said and done everything I can think of to make it better for her but in the end it dosn't help much. We talk every day and text all the time. I've told her how much she means to me and just recently went to visit her; but now that I'm gone shes back to feeling horrible 90% of the time. I've tried to tell her that she'll get through it but she dosn't want to hear it and dosn't seem to care anymore. Its really eating me up that she dosn't want to try anymore and that I can't do anyhting to help her. I'm having a horrible time accepting theres nothing I can do but watch her fall apart or worse; and I don't know what I'd do if that ever happens to her, she means too much to me.

Shes a great friend and a great person that deserves much better then what shes been given.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:27 am

From the wreckage, she may emerge much stronger.....

I hope her fighting spirit will be restored! As for you Andrew, take time to replenish yourself as well.

As for me, I'm so so.... If I had to pick which character I am today, I'd say I'm having an Eggman day..... :lol: (I really don't need one of those because even, I'm not sure what will happen.)

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:36 pm

feeling pretty low, even after the good news about the money and everything. think i'm just still recovering from the stress of it all. physical problems have been too bad to feel truly happy, IBS and bladder are really playing up

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:36 pm

I'm feeling fine! jk

I'm a little antsy because I want to go outside. Also, somewhat anxious and panicky.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Tired and must cook now, stupid diabetes!!!!!!!

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 pm

my anxiety levels have been really high today, mind full of so many 'what ifs?' i'm really panicking. went into town and felt really scared,dizzy and dissociated

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:39 pm

(((((((((((( lisa )))))))))))))

Time to see a doctor?

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:34 pm

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( lisalou )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wishing you a brighter day tomorrow! Wishing you a better rest of the day! Hang in there, please! (You can do it!!)

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”